make sure you have the latest version of the CMR software installed.. you can get the newest/latest version here http://installers.diablosport.com/software/cmr/CMR_Installer.exe
then see if it works..
if not, then you'll have to wait until Monday when they are back in the office...
they are ...
Search found 10 matches
- Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:41 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Cannot login to dealer site
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4601
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:56 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Cannot login to dealer site
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4601
Cannot login to dealer site
Trying to update my software and cannot login to the dealer site https://www.diablosport.com/login/
I can login to forums and my CMR software but on the site it says I don't have an account. Can't call today so hoping someone might check forums and help me out. Shop number is 503-619-0055 kinda ...
I can login to forums and my CMR software but on the site it says I don't have an account. Can't call today so hoping someone might check forums and help me out. Shop number is 503-619-0055 kinda ...
- Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: AEM Air Temperature Sensor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1593
Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor
Thank you very much!sohfast94 wrote:Here is 03-05 non-stage cal templates.
Put them here: C:\Chipmaster Revolution\Template
It will be under functions -> powertrain configuration -> Intake air temp transfer function
- Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator tune issues - Chrysler
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5194
Re: Predator tune issues - Chrysler
I really wish this were the case. I have checked for leaks with our smoke machine and found nothing. The fact that it only happens on the tuned map is what is very strange.mikel wrote:usually a leak somewhere...
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:20 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator tune issues - Chrysler
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5194
Re: Predator tune issues - Chrysler
I have a customer with a 300C who is having similar issues with his vehicle. On a slightly modified 91octane + cai tune it happens after a few days of driving. If we uninstall the predator the problem goes away. Any ideas? Something to do with the torque tables possibly?
- Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:52 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: AEM Air Temperature Sensor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1593
Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor
Any chance this could be added to what I'm sure is a long list of updates? Our customers are bringing us more and more complicated setups and the factory ait sensor is very poorly designed and leaks boost at the grommet where it goes into the charge pipe. I can change to a different sensor from AGP ...
- Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:48 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: AEM Air Temperature Sensor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1593
AEM Air Temperature Sensor
I have a customer who had an AEM air temperature sensor installed in the charge pipe of their 2004 SRT4. They are running on a Trinity tuner and I cannot find any fields in the CMR software that allow me to scale this sensor into the tune. They are also throwing a P0111 (intake air temperature) code ...
- Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Throttle Response Modification....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3696
RE: Re: RE: 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Throttle Response Modi
I looked over the map that he posted and I dont know what happened there but that is not the map I have saved for him on my laptop I have sent him the one that I have saved. I know when he was at the track we were unloading and loading tunes and changing stuff in between runs and I am not sure what ...
- Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:15 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: First datalog, what's it telling me
- Replies: 30
- Views: 7225
Re: RE: Re: Need a little help with my first Data Log as wel
me too I am very confused as well, as far as I knew he was happy with the results of the tune.........
thanks-
bobby
thanks-
bobby
- Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: First datalog, what's it telling me
- Replies: 30
- Views: 7225
RE: Re: Need a little help with my first Data Log as well
from all the research I have been doing on these cars and with all the time I have spent talking on the phone with people from diablo st knock is normal and therefore it was something I was not concerned with, lt is crucial and needs to always be 0. if you were to bring the car back to the shop and ...