Search found 18 matches
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 33740
RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
Mike...I got the same tool back with the same serial number that I sent back to ya'll that had my original backup still in it.I did not get a new tool.I got a repaired tool with no original backup in it which cost me $90 to have re-flashed.Two of Diablos associates knew it had the original backup in ...
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 33740
RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
Mike....What did you find out for me?
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5066
RE: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
I will put it back in the 85 and drive it.The CEL is just anoyying coming on and off.The other codes I listed,it said they were normal for a tuned vehicle.Will my fuel mileage get better?The best I can get is 14 and before I had it updated I was getting 19-20mpg.I took the truck to my diesel mech ...
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:22 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5066
RE: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
Brian...this may be a dumb question but explain a complete drive cycle.Do I need to leave it in the 85hp tune to complete the drive cycle to clear this up?
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5066
RE: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
Brian...Phil said you were working on a download for my 85hp /po603kam error problem.Will you let me know when you come up with the fix?Thanks
- Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5066
RE: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
Is the PO603 KAM ERROR something I should just clear with the programmer or will theCEL come back with the same code?
- Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5066
RE: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
Brian...Predator v.9r03...Calid TNAA7W3..Codes PO602,PO605,P1211,P1690 AND P0603 KAM ERROR
- Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:20 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5066
RE: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
Brian...Not sure yet.I just switched it to 85 yesterday evening and this is the first time I have had it in this setting since I got the programmer back from ya'll.I have been using the 110 hp setting up until now.I was told by Mike that the 85 should give me better fuel mileage.I will check the ...
- Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7170 Problem in 85 hp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5066
U7170 Problem in 85 hp
I have an updated U7170 with the new codes put in by Diablo.I put the truck in the 85hp tune and the CEL comes on and off while driving normal at 65mph.The light will come on and stay on for several miles.Light goes out and then comes right back on.Turn the truck off and re-start,after a few seconds ...
- Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:17 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 33740
RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
Mike...Thank you...I appreciate it.
Before I sent the programmer in for the tune updates I was getting better mileage from the 100hp setting than any other.But I understand that it has different tunes in it now.I do have a #8 cylinder and wastegate problem though.Getting that fixed next week.
Before I sent the programmer in for the tune updates I was getting better mileage from the 100hp setting than any other.But I understand that it has different tunes in it now.I do have a #8 cylinder and wastegate problem though.Getting that fixed next week.
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:32 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 33740
RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
Mike....I appreciate what you are doing.I do not know how to get in touch with customer service....I know you have not been in the loop since all of this started and I am not trying to pester you either.Here is what happened,I sent a perfectly working U7170 in for the $99 upgrade.Got the unit back ...
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 33740
RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
Yes...as I stated earlier.I had Phil on the phone when he told me I would have to have it re-flashed and this was after I had recieved the unit back the second time.All I want to know is why was I not informed about the re-flashing that had to be done and will Diablo re-imberse me the re-flashing ...
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:59 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Will someone e-mail or call me back????
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1427
RE: Will someone e-mail or call me back????
I am trying to be patient about the above situation with my programmer but I have not had any feedback from anybody from Diablo and I would like to have an explanation.It has been several days...I am sure I will not get the money back but a response would be nice....Thanks
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:54 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 33740
RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
Mike...Just wonderring if you had an answer to my situation with the programmer.I have not heard back from anybody.I would appreciate an explanation....Thanks
- Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:31 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 33740
RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!
Mike...Yes I did.I told Brian Mcmahan and Brian Koenig via e-mail exactly what was going on with the programmer.They new it still had the original backup in the unit.I can send you the e-mails if you want them?
O.K...No I have not been hung up on,disconnected during transfer trying to find the right ...
O.K...No I have not been hung up on,disconnected during transfer trying to find the right ...