Search found 7 matches

by playboymuddin
Fri May 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: customer service
Replies: 2
Views: 941

customer service

just a pat on the back. You guys have helped me tremendous just with Q&A. I'm glad I bought your product and sent my old tuner back to the DOG POUND. There customer service suks and I would not recomend to anyone
by playboymuddin
Fri May 08, 2009 8:32 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: new unit question
Replies: 2
Views: 743

RE: new unit question

sweet thanks for the help.
by playboymuddin
Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: new unit question
Replies: 2
Views: 743

new unit question

I ordered my predator today and will get it in a week. Will i have to update or upgrade it already like some of the other people witch is an extra $100.00?
by playboymuddin
Thu May 07, 2009 9:05 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: looking to buy
Replies: 2
Views: 763

RE: looking to buy

I ordered one today will be here Thursday I hope.
by playboymuddin
Thu May 07, 2009 1:45 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Vette Servo - Now what
Replies: 35
Views: 7040

never mind should of read more :cry:
by playboymuddin
Thu May 07, 2009 1:42 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Vette Servo - Now what
Replies: 35
Views: 7040

can I install this on my avalanche?
by playboymuddin
Thu May 07, 2009 12:57 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: looking to buy
Replies: 2
Views: 763

looking to buy

i have a 06 Avalanche with a 6" lift and 35's k&n cai magnaflo exhaust. I had the bullydog gas tuner and took it back didnt feel any change in performance and my trans slipped instead of shifting harder. anyway when I buy the predator what gains will I fiil and will my rig still be a dog off the ...

Go to advanced search