Search found 11 matches
- Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:00 am
- Forum: DataViewer/DV2
- Topic: DataViewer 3.4.0.0
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11087
Re: DataViewer 3.4.0.0
I waited a little longer (a lot longer, like a five minutes) and it started to update. But it updated to 3.3.0.17. Does that sound right?
- Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 pm
- Forum: DataViewer/DV2
- Topic: DataViewer 3.4.0.0
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11087
DataViewer 3.4.0.0
When I open up DataViewer right now (currently on 3.3.0.15) a little pop up window appears telling me DataViewer Version 3.4.0.0 is available and asks if I would like to update. If I push "OK", nothing happens. When searching for the new version online, I can't find it.
Is it available? If so ...
Is it available? If so ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Latest DCX gas update = fixed it!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3656
Re: Latest DCX gas update = not good!
So far so good. Just dumped that page. Here is my project. Big thanks to all at DiabloSport for making this thing able to run.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/nomoturbo/Jeep%20SRT8/IMG_2695.png
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/nomoturbo/Jeep%20SRT8/Whipple/engineonJul13.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/nomoturbo/Jeep%20SRT8/IMG_2695.png
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/nomoturbo/Jeep%20SRT8/Whipple/engineonJul13.jpg
- Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:13 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Latest DCX gas update = fixed it!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3656
Re: Latest DCX gas update = not good!
Just in case you still want to see the dashboard.
- Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:10 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Latest DCX gas update = fixed it!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3656
Re: Latest DCX gas update = not good!
Sorry, I've been working 14 hours days and haven't posted.
I did a lot of experimenting with the trinity and I think it was just that one log file (gauge page) I created. I tried a few of the other pages to include the default pages and at least one of my custom pages which included the LC2 input ...
I did a lot of experimenting with the trinity and I think it was just that one log file (gauge page) I created. I tried a few of the other pages to include the default pages and at least one of my custom pages which included the LC2 input ...
- Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:44 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Latest DCX gas update = fixed it!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3656
Re: Latest DCX gas update = not good!
were you previously on 1r13d?
Yes, previously on 1r13d.
I need more information about your car. year/engine and calibration id would be a really good start. Thank you.
2006 Jeep SRT8
stock 6.1L engine running a custom 2.9L Whipple setup.
Custom tune by AJ Berge.
"Saved Calid" from the ...
Yes, previously on 1r13d.
I need more information about your car. year/engine and calibration id would be a really good start. Thank you.
2006 Jeep SRT8
stock 6.1L engine running a custom 2.9L Whipple setup.
Custom tune by AJ Berge.
"Saved Calid" from the ...
- Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:50 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Latest DCX gas update = fixed it!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3656
Latest DCX gas update = fixed it!
trinity_dcx_gas-1r13e_update.crom 09-08-2015 1r13e
The DCX update causes the Trinity to hiccup for a lack of a better term when monitoring PIDs while driving. Before it was flawless, now it monitors for about three seconds and then goes to the "The data stream has stopped, waiting for engine to ...
The DCX update causes the Trinity to hiccup for a lack of a better term when monitoring PIDs while driving. Before it was flawless, now it monitors for about three seconds and then goes to the "The data stream has stopped, waiting for engine to ...
- Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:14 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2775
Re: 1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???
Is there any manual or guidance for DataViewer?
- Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2775
Re: 1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???
My tuner just fixed it. Had to share desktop (we used teamviewer) and he took control. He did something where he queued up a bunch of "infrequently used" PIDs. That didn't work right away so he closed the program and reopened it. Once we reconnected to the Trinity the 1/1 Short Term ADAP was there ...
- Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:01 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2775
1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???
I use a laptop hooked up to the Trinity for Data logging. I'm using DataViewer Version 3.3.0.17 and the Trinity is Version v.1r13d (hope that's the number of the update).
Everything appears to be working correct except I have no "1/1 Short Term ADAP (%)" PID to select in the Fuel Flows drop down ...
Everything appears to be working correct except I have no "1/1 Short Term ADAP (%)" PID to select in the Fuel Flows drop down ...
- Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Question about custom tunes and dealer reflashes
- Replies: 1
- Views: 787
Question about custom tunes and dealer reflashes
I’m working on a 2007 300C SRT8. The heads and cam have just been changed and the tune is being dialed in (Predator over email). The car has the “heartbeatâ€