Search found 17 matches
- Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity + Analog Input = Data Stream Lost?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1247
Trinity + Analog Input = Data Stream Lost?
A couple of years ago I wired up an LC-1 to my Trinity, and enjoyed logging wideband AFR with my other pids. Over time Trinity started to lose connection with the car more frequently, with the "data has halted - waiting for engine to start" message. I had assumed it was my OBD connector, but I've ...
- Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:26 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8632
- Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8632
RE: Re: RE: Re: Trinity still not working for my Challenger.
jrupert: If you can't get your hands on your old revision, do the calibration update, grab a new Stock Backup and send it to your tuner to have your tune updated with the new cal.
- Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:16 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8632
Re: RE: Re: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
Id love to help you out, not sure why you have such animosity.
Help me out instead ... I'm not animalous.
My question is: If up update my calibration, will my "old" CMR tune (based on my old cal) still work?
If not, how can I return my Trinity back to 1r04? I can't see a download option for ...
Help me out instead ... I'm not animalous.
My question is: If up update my calibration, will my "old" CMR tune (based on my old cal) still work?
If not, how can I return my Trinity back to 1r04? I can't see a download option for ...
- Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: "This Vehicle Needs an Update Download Here.."
- Replies: 20
- Views: 54638
Re: "This Vehicle Needs an Update Download Here.."
For those who have a CMR tune, updating the Calibration would render our CMR tunes useless, right?j.mike@diablosport wrote:After the Calibration Update is complete, you can continue to flash the tunes that are built into the Trinity.
If that is correct, how can I return my Trinity to an older rev, like 1r04 ?
- Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8632
RE: Re: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
So I erased the custom tune from the Trinity in the hopes of grabbing a new 'stock backup' ... But I got the "This vehicle needs an update Download here: www.diablosport.com/dcx" message.
My question is: If up update my stock calibration, will my "old" CMR tune still work, or will I need to get a ...
My question is: If up update my stock calibration, will my "old" CMR tune still work, or will I need to get a ...
- Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8632
Re: Trinity still not working for my Challenger...
I then went to marry my Trinity to the car, it already had my customer CMR tune and the latest software revisions loaded, and it's telling me it can not back up my original tune and gives me this message:
PCM: failed (0x00040600-0x00040e68)
expected: (0xa038)
calculated: (ox50a1)
Was this ever ...
PCM: failed (0x00040600-0x00040e68)
expected: (0xa038)
calculated: (ox50a1)
Was this ever ...
- Mon May 31, 2010 10:49 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Testing for Ground Offset: Innovate LC-1, XD-16 and Trinity
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11019
RE: Observations: Innovate LC-1, XD-16 gauge and Trinity
Glad you posted this. I resolved this several months ago by doing what you did in the 2nd post -- essentially, have the LC-1 output 3v during warm up, then use the Trinity to view the sensor voltage. Plotted my min/max values according to the error and off I went.
- Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 1r05
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2428
RE: 1r05
I'd like to know too... specifically, can you still disable rear o2 sensors?
- Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5124
Re: RE: Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?
Well, apparently a shift light is in 1r04... So hopefully you didn't remove the text from the manual!mikel wrote:Well, it cant be implemented, so it will be removed from the manual.
- Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Diesel
- Topic: New Features addded: Shift Lights/Guage Alarms
- Replies: 5
- Views: 19183
- Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Using the Predator croms in Trinity
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3041
RE: Using the Predator croms in Trinity
It's probably the nature of the beast, but it kinda sucks... Trinity owners get delayed updates, and we need to download a huge CROM and it takes several minutes to update the Trinity because the crom is so big....
- Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Using the Predator croms in Trinity
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3041
Using the Predator croms in Trinity
Am I right in assuming we can't load up Predator croms in the Trinity, and Trinity users will always have to wait for updates compared to our Predator friends? An update was issued for 7135 and I'm anxiously awaiting it to be available for my Trinity.
If all this is true, is there an ETA on 1r04 ...
If all this is true, is there an ETA on 1r04 ...
- Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Calibration not in system
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4558
RE: Calibration not in system
So this means we can't load up Predator croms in the Trinity, and Trinity users will always have to wait for updates compared to our Predator friends? An update was issued for 7135 and I'm anxiously awaiting it to be available for my Trinity.
- Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2009 Challenger RT 6 speed - Diablo tunes yield no gain
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1008
2009 Challenger RT 6 speed - Diablo tunes yield no gain
I just got the Trinity, and I updated to the latest crom. I bench tested the 91+CAI tune and the 93+CAI tune. With 94 octane fuel in my car, both tunes yield absolutely no measurable gain. Actually, the 93+CAI tune is slightly slower.
I do have a Mopar CAI. I datalog during my tests, and I don't ...
I do have a Mopar CAI. I datalog during my tests, and I don't ...