Yep, you were right. I took it to the service and they had to clean smothing in the intake (don't ask me what it was) and the problem was solved. Now I am happy with my predator, it's just awesome
Thanks for your replies.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:48 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Need help with engine idle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1297
- Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Need help with engine idle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1297
Need help with engine idle
Hi,
Just got the predator 7193 for my 2003 Silverado. I installed the performance tune, and when I went for a ride to try it, I noticed that the engine idle speed was too low, so low that when stopping at the corners the engine shuts down. This problem was not present before installing the tune ...
Just got the predator 7193 for my 2003 Silverado. I installed the performance tune, and when I went for a ride to try it, I noticed that the engine idle speed was too low, so low that when stopping at the corners the engine shuts down. This problem was not present before installing the tune ...
- Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Predator for a 2003 z71
- Replies: 3
- Views: 969
RE: Predator for a 2003 z71
Thanks for your prompt reply. I was a little confused, since in the product specifications for de U7193, it says that for the year 2003 it only applies to the ssr model...
Best regards,
Rodrigo
Best regards,
Rodrigo
- Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Predator for a 2003 z71
- Replies: 3
- Views: 969
Predator for a 2003 z71
Hi,
I have recently bought a 2003 z71 with the 5.3 engine, and would like to know which is the appropiate diablosport predator model for my truck.
Thanks
Rodrigo
I have recently bought a 2003 z71 with the 5.3 engine, and would like to know which is the appropiate diablosport predator model for my truck.
Thanks
Rodrigo