Search found 8 matches

by patracy
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:13 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: CMR software available to end-users?
Replies: 143
Views: 168162

Well I've been looking for tuning software for my application and was certainly hopeful when I found this thread. I started at the beginning (2007) and up to the current date. Looks like it's not going to happen I guess? I had already contacted my local speed shop for a tuner from diablo. But I ...
by patracy
Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2009-2010 Wrangler Auto needed for testing
Replies: 12
Views: 17987

mikel wrote:Nah, needs to be M-F....
Check your PMs.
by patracy
Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 pm
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2009-2010 Wrangler Auto needed for testing
Replies: 12
Views: 17987

Still looking for one? Any chance of weekend (saturday)?
by patracy
Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Diesel
Topic: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD
Replies: 7
Views: 7756

RE: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD

Four now.
by patracy
Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Diesel
Topic: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD
Replies: 7
Views: 7756

RE: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD

I've got two people so far interested.
by patracy
Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Diesel
Topic: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD
Replies: 7
Views: 7756

RE: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD

I'll see what I can come up with over on lostkj.com
by patracy
Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Diesel
Topic: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD
Replies: 7
Views: 7756

RE: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD

Not really a fan of the boxes without display/gauges. How difficult would it be to get it on the list?
by patracy
Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Diesel
Topic: 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD
Replies: 7
Views: 7756

2005-2006 Jeep Liberty CRD

Any chance the Trinity will have the ability to interface with a liberty CRD?

Go to advanced search