Search found 2 matches
- Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:30 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: CAN I damage my engine in any way on the pully tune?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1280
RE: CAN I damage my engine in any way on the pully tune?
Sorry i didn't mention I'm running 93 oct. and the truck has 97 k. and I'm also sorry i coudn't get back any sooner,(out of town)
- Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: CAN I damage my engine in any way on the pully tune?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1280
CAN I damage my engine in any way on the pully tune?
U 7158 ford lightning 2003.
I have an old predator that i couldn't download any new stuff , becouse mu comp. says it con cant find the tool when connected. . So anyway when i set it to the first tune (diablosport tune) the truck knocks at around 80mph and under hard boost, then when i tune it to ...
I have an old predator that i couldn't download any new stuff , becouse mu comp. says it con cant find the tool when connected. . So anyway when i set it to the first tune (diablosport tune) the truck knocks at around 80mph and under hard boost, then when i tune it to ...