When I was in Canada this summer, I ran into a few people with this issue, and they ALL swore to me they were going to get me hours of datalogs so we could look at this until we were blue in the face, LOL!
Problem is, I have gotten none...
Anyone interested, please try logging the idle ...
Search found 92 matches
- Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: idle issues on the u7131 in cold weather?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7236
- Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:23 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Unable to restore to original back-up?????7131
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8207
Re: RE: Unable to restore to original back-up?????7131
Unplug stereo, video.....
I had the same trouble with the unable to restore backup, I can't remember right now how I got it to work, but I was searching around in the different screens and found another place to restore the backup (if I remember correctly) and it worked from there. I will mess ...
I had the same trouble with the unable to restore backup, I can't remember right now how I got it to work, but I was searching around in the different screens and found another place to restore the backup (if I remember correctly) and it worked from there. I will mess ...
- Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Unable to restore to original back-up?????7131
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8207
RE: Unable to restore to original back-up?????7131
Well since nothing is lost to press the issue, try talking to the service manager and telling him to provide proof that there was a programmer used. See if the can date it too. The whole time claim no knowledge of it at all. They have to be able to both prove the programmer was used and that the use ...
- Mon May 17, 2010 11:55 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Enough is enough
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6868
Re: RE: Re: RE: Enough is enough
First I'd like to say I've ran the Predator and it has some great power, I still run the Puc with my current stack. My comments are not a shot but only an observation. But I have also run the Tripledog and now the Smarty and there has never been any issues like this with either box. It seems ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Any plans for products for a Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD? PLEASE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3465
Re: RE: Any plans for products for a Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD
Actually,
there was recent email sent out by diablosport to all the dealers announcing the new products. One of them is for the 2008-2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L. It is the Extreme Power Puck. I have yet to see the website updated for it but it is probably available real soon.
Thanks, hope the ...
there was recent email sent out by diablosport to all the dealers announcing the new products. One of them is for the 2008-2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L. It is the Extreme Power Puck. I have yet to see the website updated for it but it is probably available real soon.
Thanks, hope the ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Predator Puck combo, just what exactly is each doing?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3603
Re: RE: Predator Puck combo, just what exactly is each doing
don't forget to add that new tranny to your signature... :lol:
Someday :) Holding out on one for a little while and holding up on the heavy foot to keep the stock one in good shape. I am still waiting for someone to offer a foolproof conversion to the 68RFE so I can take advantage of the 6 speed ...
Someday :) Holding out on one for a little while and holding up on the heavy foot to keep the stock one in good shape. I am still waiting for someone to offer a foolproof conversion to the 68RFE so I can take advantage of the 6 speed ...
- Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Any plans for products for a Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD? PLEASE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3465
Any plans for products for a Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD? PLEASE
I am looking for some help in the diesel department. I am wanting a tuner for my Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD. Are there any plans in the future to work on this? I know the DPF's are troublesome but there are many potential customers out there looking across the ocean for companies that aren't as well ...
- Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Predator Puck combo, just what exactly is each doing?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3603
Predator Puck combo, just what exactly is each doing?
It is my understanding that the Puck is a pressure box that increases the rail pressure of the fuel delivery, correct? Does it do anything else? The Predator alone can increase the rail pressure, correct? It also adjusts the timing too I think, correct? Does it do anything else (not talking about ...
- Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:49 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Puck and Boost Fooler hookup
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4696
Puck and Boost Fooler hookup
I know this has been asked before but I can't easily find it. Can someone tell me the thread to look up the proper way to install the Quadzilla boost fooler with the PowerPuck? I am looking to install them and want to know if the boost fooler goes before or after the puck? Also, what is the best way ...
- Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 2007 Jeep Liberty CRD
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2378
RE: 2007 Jeep Liberty CRD
how about one for a 2007 3.0L CRD Jeep Grand Cherokee?
- Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Suggestions on critical upgrades for my truck
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2410
Re: RE: Suggestions on critical upgrades for my truck
Dont know alot about the auto's but I know a valve body would be a good idea, or pull out the auto and put in a G-56 with a DD 3250 SB and have no worries :lol: :lol:
For the record, I am not planning to give up the auto for a stick. They have their place, but not in my garage as a daily driver ...
For the record, I am not planning to give up the auto for a stick. They have their place, but not in my garage as a daily driver ...
- Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:14 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Suggestions on critical upgrades for my truck
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2410
Suggestions on critical upgrades for my truck
Hello everyone,
I am almost ready to go home from a year's deployment overseas and I am looking forward to getting back into my truck! I would like to ask what upgrades might be really good ideas for my truck based on your experiences. I am not looking to make any more power, but instead, I am ...
I am almost ready to go home from a year's deployment overseas and I am looking forward to getting back into my truck! I would like to ask what upgrades might be really good ideas for my truck based on your experiences. I am not looking to make any more power, but instead, I am ...
- Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Idle issue fixed. Thanks Diablosport.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5603
RE: Idle issue fixed. Thanks Diablosport.
Hopefully soon the U7131 will be fixed too???
- Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Dodge2500 diesel shaking problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3911
RE: Dodge2500 diesel shaking problem
If you want to see it in action, try this link http://www.thurenfabrication.com/dwctdslow.wmv It's available on Thuren Fabrication's website. I am running several of his products on my dodge to eliminate the problem I had. Works great now and with larger tires too. (larger tires exaggerate the ...
- Tue May 12, 2009 5:36 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Dodge2500 diesel shaking problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3911
RE: Dodge2500 diesel shaking problem
The 65 MPH pothole thing sounds like the dreaded "death wobble" dodges are known for. Shaking from getting on the gas isn't the same thing but hitting a bump and having a severe shake is. Things that cause that are, improper alignment, worn steering stabilizer, worn tierod ends, etc. I added a 2 ...