Hi Guys,
I recently went to version 13k, and see that this option has not been added yet.
Have you given any more thought to giving us this feature: To change the resolution of each gauge display? Or, at least, the option to change it on the gauges that I've mentioned.
Sincerely,
Rick
Search found 121 matches
- Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:59 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3046
- Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:19 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3046
Re: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
Me? I don't see it.prattvan wrote:I sent you a PM.
- Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:23 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3046
Re: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
Thanks for considering it Matt. This picture shows the LM-2 that feeds the AFR to the Trinity. This is before I connected them, and then moved the LM-2 to my glove box.
You can see how much easier it is to read, grasp, and understand the reading when it is only down to tenths. This "quick glance ...
You can see how much easier it is to read, grasp, and understand the reading when it is only down to tenths. This "quick glance ...
- Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3046
Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
Diablosport,
Please consider giving us the option to change the resolution of the gauges in the next software update on the Trinity.
Please give us the option to choose 0, 1, or 2 decimal places on each gauge.
Example:
I am reading AFR on my Trinity via another device. The AFR gauge on the ...
Please consider giving us the option to change the resolution of the gauges in the next software update on the Trinity.
Please give us the option to choose 0, 1, or 2 decimal places on each gauge.
Example:
I am reading AFR on my Trinity via another device. The AFR gauge on the ...
- Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:45 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Relay to turn Trinity on/off.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1317
Relay to turn Trinity on/off.
Hello All,
I use my Trinity in my 2009 Challenger only to monitor gauges. It is not married to the car. I still use my Predator for tunes.
Even with the sleep timer set to 60 seconds, I know my Trinity draws power when the car is off. As long as I drive the car once a week, I know I'm okay. But, I ...
I use my Trinity in my 2009 Challenger only to monitor gauges. It is not married to the car. I still use my Predator for tunes.
Even with the sleep timer set to 60 seconds, I know my Trinity draws power when the car is off. As long as I drive the car once a week, I know I'm okay. But, I ...
- Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:05 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: No ignition after installation...car is dead
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10630
Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead
Someone else will jump in here but I'm pretty sure you do NOT want the dealer to touch the car until you talk to Diablosport.maherm wrote:car is towed and at the dealer for diagnosis and a re-flash I guess![]()
- Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Kenne Bell - Predator
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1424
Re: Kenne Bell - Predator
Did you buy the supercharger kit from Kenne Bell or through Adam? I bought mine through Adam and he was able to order it without the Predator. The "tuner delete" saved me $150.
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:30 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Dead Battery???
- Replies: 64
- Views: 70850
Re: Dead Battery???
Have you done this?mikel wrote:options/change sleep monitoring/set to 60 seconds.
- Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Idea for the 2011+ tunning issue!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 42392
Re: Idea for the 2011+ tunning issue!
Congratulations Mike L and the Diablosport team!
- Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:06 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Having Trouble Setting up LC-1
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1016
Re: Having Trouble Setting up LC-1
I can't help other than to say, have you watched the video on Speedy's Garage? I know it takes you through the set-up step-by-step. Maybe it will tell you something.
http://www.speedysgarage.net/challenger ... _index.htm
http://www.speedysgarage.net/challenger ... _index.htm
- Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:48 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 02 Sensor Compatible?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1099
Re: 02 Sensor Compatible?
A lot of people use an Innovate Motorsports LC-1 Wideband controller. It comes with an O2 sensor that you have installed in your exhaust. Then, as Mike said, you wire it into the Trinity's analog input.
- Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Low Rpm idle
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11158
- Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Low Rpm idle
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11158
Re: Low Rpm idle
Do you have your vent set to any "floor" position and the fan set to anything other than off? Any floor position (and the fan turned on) runs the A/C even if you don't turn the A/C on yourself.
I have heard this about the window defrost position...never the floor position though. Are you 100 ...
I have heard this about the window defrost position...never the floor position though. Are you 100 ...
- Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Rear O2 sensors / Full Flow Cats
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7811
Re: Rear O2 sensors / Full Flow Cats
I can't speak for the SMS supercharger, but the Kenne Bell website says this in it's FAQs:
"12. Our dyno tests indicated “0” HP gain with cat backs. Even removing entire cat back was “0” HP. Dodge exhaust is very efficient."
http://www.kennebell.net/KBWebsite/SC_p ... /Dodge.htm
"12. Our dyno tests indicated “0” HP gain with cat backs. Even removing entire cat back was “0” HP. Dodge exhaust is very efficient."
http://www.kennebell.net/KBWebsite/SC_p ... /Dodge.htm
- Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Sold truck, Vin locked, Can't tune my Roush
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8851
Re: Sold truck, Vin locked, Can't tune my Roush
Think about the poor guy that bought that truck with a modified PCM that he didn't know about.06Roush wrote:I bought a Diablo Sport Trinity awhile ago, Did a tune on my 2011 Chevy truck, Then traded in my truck but didn't restore the PCM back to factory/restore settings.. locked