Search found 3 matches

by m27gio
Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 pm
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: problem detected when using dataviewer
Replies: 5
Views: 4936

RE: problem detected when using dataviewer

I have the latest one I think..I got it from this site yesterday. I'll try logging again. Dyou know what we did wrong?
by m27gio
Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 am
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: problem detected when using dataviewer
Replies: 5
Views: 4936

RE: problem detected when using dataviewer

im pretty sure that our logs didnt save. i dont know how. i waited til mine was 100 percent finished then clicked continue. some other guy just posted and did the same thing as us. if you look under diagnostic-->log play back (or log graphing) on your predator you'll see that it says it has no log ...
by m27gio
Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 am
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: problem detected when using dataviewer
Replies: 5
Views: 4936

RE: problem detected when using dataviewer

i did the same exact thing. i have u7193 for a 05 gmc yukon 5.3 l v. 9r07 and its doing the same exact thing

it said it couldnt find a log the first time it did it...and now its just taking forever "communicating with tool" and it had the same "problem detected" in the bottom right corner, and now ...

Go to advanced search