Search found 17 matches
- Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:06 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Stolen Trinity.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1485
Re: Stolen Trinity.
Wow. Thats disgusting.
- Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:57 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Stolen Trinity.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1485
Stolen Trinity.
Hi there. Recently had my Trinity stolen.
Is there any way it can be used by someone else? Can someone just call in and get it unlocked?
thx
Is there any way it can be used by someone else? Can someone just call in and get it unlocked?
thx
- Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:35 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: cannot return my srt4 to stock tune....please help
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5801
- Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: analog input
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6248
- Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:53 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: analog input
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6248
- Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: analog input
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6248
analog input
Ever since the new crom my trinity logs do not scale the analog input correctly.
After the update I scaled the analog input for 10 to 18 AFR, and it shows correctly on the Trinity, but when viewed through Dataviewer it scales between 0 and 1.
any ideas?
After the update I scaled the analog input for 10 to 18 AFR, and it shows correctly on the Trinity, but when viewed through Dataviewer it scales between 0 and 1.
any ideas?
- Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR software available to end-users?
- Replies: 143
- Views: 168007
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Requesting CMR software for our
That sounds interesting
- Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR software available to end-users?
- Replies: 143
- Views: 168007
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6616
RE: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
I just received my new cable from DiabloSport.
It has completely resolved the issue.
It has completely resolved the issue.
- Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6616
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:22 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6616
RE: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
This is a connection problem at the Trinity. Applying very small force downward and trinity does not respond. Apply very slight force upward, trinity begins responding. This is not in/out force on the connector its up/down
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:27 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6616
RE: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
As I said the locking tabs are in. If both tabs are locked the connection should be reliable. Pushing the connector up or down breaks the connection not pushing it in or out.
- Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6616
RE: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
It appears to be a connection problem at the Trinity.
Once I managed to get into monitoring and actually monitor the car I started playing around with the cord and connectors. At the Trinity, if I put even the SLIGHTEST DOWNWARD pressure on the connector the monitoring would freeze. Applying a very ...
Once I managed to get into monitoring and actually monitor the car I started playing around with the cord and connectors. At the Trinity, if I put even the SLIGHTEST DOWNWARD pressure on the connector the monitoring would freeze. Applying a very ...
- Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6616
RE: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
version 1t05f
- Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:06 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6616
2004 srt4 Cannot update Trinity
2004 SRT-4
I cannot get my Trinity to restore the original backup so I can update.
2 thing happen when I go into the performance menu:
1) It keeps asking me to turn the ignition on when it is.
2) When I do get into the performance menu and try to restore I get an error message: PCM: Bootup string ...
I cannot get my Trinity to restore the original backup so I can update.
2 thing happen when I go into the performance menu:
1) It keeps asking me to turn the ignition on when it is.
2) When I do get into the performance menu and try to restore I get an error message: PCM: Bootup string ...