Search found 9 matches

by acidal
Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:36 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Let us share your build!
Replies: 136
Views: 4905599

Re: Let us share your build!

IMAG1057.jpg
IMAG1057.jpg (905.28 KiB) Viewed 298843 times
2013 Challenger SRT8 Whipple supercharger, American Racing headers and exhaust, custom tune.
by acidal
Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:41 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: INTUNE FOR DIESEL CRUZE?
Replies: 4
Views: 1437

Re: INTUNE FOR DIESEL CRUZE?

There are other forums where they are talking of getting 400hp from that engine, to me that would be performance possibility!
by acidal
Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:42 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: INTUNE FOR DIESEL CRUZE?
Replies: 4
Views: 1437

Re: INTUNE FOR DIESEL CRUZE?

Would be nice if you could add it to the list, I bought a fleece programmer and it is missing the finesse that a Diablo programmer has.

Thanks
Alain
by acidal
Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:39 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: INTUNE FOR DIESEL CRUZE?
Replies: 4
Views: 1437

INTUNE FOR DIESEL CRUZE?

Will there be a Cruze tune available in the near future?

Thanks
Alain
by acidal
Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:07 pm
Forum: Future Product Requests
Topic: 2014 cruze 2.0 turbo diesel
Replies: 7
Views: 17660

2014 cruze 2.0 turbo diesel

I would like to see a tune for my cruze, tried a fleece programmer but not happy with the results. :(
by acidal
Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Replies: 11
Views: 15674

Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3

Hello Mikel, I have a 2014 6.2 which I sent the tcm download in on (because there wasn't one available yet) but I'm to far away to be of much help unless you have anyone in the Edmonton Alberta area that works with you guys.

Alain
by acidal
Fri May 11, 2007 1:42 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: EGR valve
Replies: 1
Views: 1579

EGR valve

05 duramax and predator. I was wondering if someone could explain the egr setting to me and what it does, how it should be set.etc. I normally run the 65 hp setting.
by acidal
Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:03 am
Forum: Predator GM Diesel
Topic: LLY & Predator problem
Replies: 0
Views: 2834

LLY & Predator problem

Hi, I have a Predator programmer for my LLY engine which has had the 2.02? revision update. 2005 chev 2500HD. I sent it in because of hesitation and cutting out when you really needed it to work problems. Got unit back and never installed it till about a month ago. Now it cuts out when driving and ...
by acidal
Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Forum: Predator GM Diesel
Topic: LLY with "new" U7185 tuner
Replies: 2
Views: 3777

RE: LLY with "new" U7185 tuner

It will take a couple of days and it will shift very smoothly. Every time I change hp. settings that happens.

Go to advanced search