Search found 5 matches

by mauitom
Wed May 02, 2007 12:19 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Saving Data
Replies: 8
Views: 4499

Thank you for your reply.

Man, that really degrades the value of this tool for me. Bummer. :cry:

Having a computer record live data is the only way you can accurately hope to fine tune a tune on the vehicle. Having someone write it down on the front seat is, well, silly.

I don't suppose you ...
by mauitom
Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:49 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Saving Data
Replies: 8
Views: 4499

Dang it, I thought I did my research on this, guess not very well. Poop. Guess I'll have to return it and get HPTuners. Thank you for your reply.
by mauitom
Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:46 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: LS1/LS2/LS3/LS4/LS7 etc. - LOGGING, ADJUSTING INJECTOR SLOPE
Replies: 493
Views: 565530

Thank you for your reply. I can't get DataViewer to grab my live data yet, but hopefully I can get a reply from another thread. Nicely done write-up Blue Monte, BTW. ;-)

You have any 1/4 mile times?
by mauitom
Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:40 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Saving Data
Replies: 8
Views: 4499

Saving Data

Hi,

New U7193 owner. I can't seem to get DataViewer 3.0 to save live data from my unit. I have the GM03-04 Predator Interface (PI) program and it is able to download the data from my unit just fine. I am using the same laptop and cables on the same port settings as PI. What am I missing here? I ...
by mauitom
Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:59 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: LS1/LS2/LS3/LS4/LS7 etc. - LOGGING, ADJUSTING INJECTOR SLOPE
Replies: 493
Views: 565530

Hi,

I just received my U7193. I have not hooked it up yet but am looking to get up to speed using it. I just came across this post.

Simple question, I have a 2004 Z06 Corvette with an LS6. I don't see the LS6 engine listed in the title of this thread, is it still applicable to my car?

Thanks.

Go to advanced search