Search found 2 matches
- Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:47 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: 2010 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L Flex Fuel 87 Econ tune
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3629
Re: 2010 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L Flex Fuel 87 Econ tune
What custom setting did you use if I may ask.
- Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:00 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: 2010 Avalanche ABS Module not talking to ECM
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1828
2010 Avalanche ABS Module not talking to ECM
2010 Avalanche 5.3 Vortech
Help Please! Installed AFM DOD Delete kit which included a Predator P2 Tuner. Tuned both Stock and 87 Economy only changing Tire size and AFM.
Result is ABS, TC, Brake lights always on. Validated ABS is not talking to the ECM with a scanner.
I’ve read countless updates ...
Help Please! Installed AFM DOD Delete kit which included a Predator P2 Tuner. Tuned both Stock and 87 Economy only changing Tire size and AFM.
Result is ABS, TC, Brake lights always on. Validated ABS is not talking to the ECM with a scanner.
I’ve read countless updates ...