still waiting for a response on my last post about adjusting the tune-- and what i did wrong.
please let me know, woodiec
Search found 5 matches
- Tue May 11, 2010 11:58 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: gto tuning issues
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5378
- Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454454
- Sun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: gto tuning issues
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5378
RE: gto tuning issues
when you go to the custom tune box-- install tune, it has 5 tunes-- 421 bobcat, 455bc, 490bc, factory hp and original back up.
when i installed th custom tune-- import, export etc.--- I plugged tool in, it said install tune, the only tune then was the custom tune in the tune box-- so i installed it ...
when i installed th custom tune-- import, export etc.--- I plugged tool in, it said install tune, the only tune then was the custom tune in the tune box-- so i installed it ...
- Fri May 07, 2010 10:44 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: gto tuning issues
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5378
gto tuning issues
06 gto-- I made a custom tune for the vehicle. I think everything went ok.
I want to know if my customer is able to still go into tool and make adjustments--- air fuel, fans, idle, etc... He said he tried and I tried and cannot. If you go to last tune written section-- it says _custom tune_, so ...
I want to know if my customer is able to still go into tool and make adjustments--- air fuel, fans, idle, etc... He said he tried and I tried and cannot. If you go to last tune written section-- it says _custom tune_, so ...
- Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:33 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: 06 gto getting started with software------ need help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2515
06 gto getting started with software------ need help
need help getting started with cmr software, dont know what to do, new user
slp 7190
v.8r07
06 gto ls2
serial# d002e92
slp 7190
v.8r07
06 gto ls2
serial# d002e92