Search found 2 matches

by Black_V!per
Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 pm
Forum: Future Product Requests
Topic: Kia Optima 2.0 Turbo
Replies: 102
Views: 149288

Re: Kia Optima 2.0 Turbo

I'd trade in my Hybrid for a 2.0T knowing there's a DiabloSport Tuner. Had one on my 4.0l 2008 Ranger, KICKED SOOO much arse. Actually posted about it many moons ago. Went for something better on gas and sold the tuner with the truck. New owner is happy, but I'd love to start tinkering again, and ...
by Black_V!per
Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:19 pm
Forum: Future Product Requests
Topic: need predator for 05 chevy colorado
Replies: 2
Views: 4530

RE: need predator for 05 chevy colorado

Hate to bring up an old thread, but this is the only thing i could find on a Canyon/Colorado (Besides this one)... I would think there's enough vehicles on the market to allow for a quick update no?

I also have a 2008 Ford Ranger :)

Go to advanced search