Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:48 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Registration Activation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 28910
Re: Registration Activation
With the latest update, it still sends me to a registration and activation webpage, but you say that registration activation isn't needed? I'm confused, then, why is it asking me to register if that is no longer needed?
- Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:47 pm
- Forum: Future Product Requests
- Topic: Fiat 500 Abarth 1.4L Turbo Tuner
- Replies: 97
- Views: 114671
Re: Fiat 500 Abarth 1.4L Turbo Tuner
We really need a tune to be able to take SAFELY take advantage of all the mods that are out there. These cars run too lean (stock tune) when you make them free flow air too much (CAI, Intercooler, Down Pipe, Exhaust, etc etc.) We need to be able to tune these per the mods we have so we can run the ...
- Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:55 pm
- Forum: Future Product Requests
- Topic: Fiat 500 Abarth 1.4L Turbo Tuner
- Replies: 97
- Views: 114671
Re: Fiat 500 Abarth 1.4L Turbo Tuner
I'd be very interested for a tune that was compatible with my 2013 Dodge Dart 1.4L MultiAir Turbo (close cousin to the Fiat 500 Abarth 1.4L Turbo).
I came to DiabloSport because I have their product for my Magnum SRT8 and was hoping they would have already had something for the Dodge Dart.
I've ...
I came to DiabloSport because I have their product for my Magnum SRT8 and was hoping they would have already had something for the Dodge Dart.
I've ...