Search found 34 matches

by 9secondchev
Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: New update, new Tow tunes.
Replies: 11
Views: 8026

RE: New update, new Tow tunes.

I just did a short trip around 130 miles with no trailer and a little bit of city driving with the new tow tune installed and the milage was pretty good I got 20.4mpg, now i am interested to see what it will get pulling!
by 9secondchev
Tue May 10, 2011 9:00 am
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: New 6.0 Tunes
Replies: 136
Views: 78670

I did it by hand, i went from 13.5mpg pulling to 9.5mpg
by 9secondchev
Mon May 09, 2011 11:19 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: New 6.0 Tunes
Replies: 136
Views: 78670

I updated to 9t14a and have lost 4 mpg over the 8r14 my truck is vxcf4hh not vxcf9 i don't know if that makes a difference but i do know that it had more power and better milage in the tow and performance tunes with the 8r14.
by 9secondchev
Mon May 09, 2011 9:01 am
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: New 6.0 Tunes
Replies: 136
Views: 78670

Could some one send me 8r14 i have lost about 4mpg since I updated to the new crom from this, I wish I new what my tool originaly came with I got the best milage with it before I ever updated it.
by 9secondchev
Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: I need a tune
Replies: 8
Views: 6153

RE: I need a tune

So will the new update work for me?
by 9secondchev
Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:19 am
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: I need a tune
Replies: 8
Views: 6153

RE: I need a tune

Tech support was great and got me going right away

thank you
by 9secondchev
Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 am
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: I need a tune
Replies: 8
Views: 6153

RE: I need a tune

well i installed the tow tune and now my truck wont even turn over and the tool doesn't recognize that i turn my ignition on when i tried to uninstall it!!!
by 9secondchev
Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: I need a tune
Replies: 8
Views: 6153

RE: I need a tune

Original backup sent
by 9secondchev
Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 am
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: I need a tune
Replies: 8
Views: 6153

I need a tune

I need a tune that will give me decent milage

i currently am running v.8r14

my cal id is vxcf4hh
by 9secondchev
Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: Please help 2006 F250
Replies: 13
Views: 6212

RE: Please help 2006 F250

check it out, it works great!!!

http://www.gopowerhungry.com/_ficm.html
by 9secondchev
Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 am
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: What is the BEST older Crom for The 6.0?
Replies: 41
Views: 21608

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What is the BEST older C

The 8r14 has good power and gave me 21 mpg on the 60 horse setting
by 9secondchev
Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: What is the BEST older Crom for The 6.0?
Replies: 41
Views: 21608

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What is the BEST older Crom for The 6.0?

_________________
The 8r14 that he just sent me seems to have quite a bit more power than the 9r07, I will keep you posted on the milage.
by 9secondchev
Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:34 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: What is the BEST older Crom for The 6.0?
Replies: 41
Views: 21608

RE: Re: RE: What is the BEST older Crom for The 6.0?

Well with the 9r07 i get 18 MPG.

Can you send me something different Mike L?
by 9secondchev
Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: U7165 Crom
Replies: 4
Views: 3281

RE: U7165 Crom

Check it out, way better than old!!!!

http://gopowerhungry.com/_ficm.html
by 9secondchev
Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
Topic: What is the BEST older Crom for The 6.0?
Replies: 41
Views: 21608

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What is the BEST older Crom for


9secondchev, What crom did he send you? My programmer from PHP finally shipped. What kind of mileage are you getting unloaded? Thanks.


Mike sent me 9r07, I have only been on short trips and all gravel so far so I haven't been able to figure out the milage yet with this crom, as far as unloaded ...

Go to advanced search