Search found 2 matches

by rowdync
Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:30 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7191 throwing a P0171 lean code on Vette
Replies: 2
Views: 1450

U7191 throwing a P0171 lean code on Vette

Here is what I got. '05 Vette. Air Raid CAI. FAST 102 intake, LG long tube headers, 2 1/2 inch X pipe with SLP loudmouth 2 exhaust. I just put the headers on and all was fine until that. Running the 91 octane tune and now throwing a P0171 (Bank 1 too lean) code. Any advise to fix this. Was told by ...
by rowdync
Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Diablo Tune V/S 91 Octane
Replies: 11
Views: 11424

RE: Re: RE: Diablo Tune V/S 91 Octane

I am running the 91 octane tune on a '05 vette. Just put an LG long tube header with high flow cats on it and now I get a P0171 (bank 1 too lean) code. What is the best or easiest fix for this? Any suggestions.

Go to advanced search