Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:22 pm
- Forum: Ignition updater
- Topic: Ignition not recognising i2 tuner
- Replies: 17
- Views: 9328
Re: Ignition not recognising i2 tuner
I'm trying to get access to a PC. Personally I don't own a windows based computer and I have a problem asking someone to let me download a program I have never used on to their primary computer. I'm in the process of seeing if anyone I know has an old computer I can borrow or buy. I find it very ...
- Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:37 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: ignition for Mac
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2807
ignition for Mac
I'm trying to get a Diablosport Intune I3 to work on my Mac and the ignition software doesn't do anything when I plug in the device. I can open the program and it says "Connect Device. Please plug your device into you PC to check for Updates (software will locate device once connected"
Going into ...
Going into ...
- Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:47 pm
- Forum: Ignition updater
- Topic: Ignition not recognising i2 tuner
- Replies: 17
- Views: 9328
Re: Ignition not recognising i2 tuner
I’m having a similar issue. Ignition says that it will start when the device is plugged in but when I plug in my Intune I3 nothing happens. I’m also using a Mac. When I go to Finder I can see that my I3 is plugged in.
I did all the updates that I could using WiFi but when I try to tune the vehicle ...
I did all the updates that I could using WiFi but when I try to tune the vehicle ...