Thanks , I like the tow setting But to remove engine braking ( engine compression braking)
Is crazy for towing.
I'm used to using Jake brakes on a semi.
It really helps slowing down while towing 6k trailer without using brakes and overheating the brakes.
Guess I'll just have to play with shift ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:24 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Tow shift points to install on 87 performance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1173
- Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:10 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: P2 tow shift points to install in 87 performance
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1686
P2 tow shift points to install in 87 performance
I would like to know what the tow shift point settings are so I can install them to the 87 performance ?
Reason is for my 2003 Gmc 1500 with 5.3 the tow settings on Diablosport Predator 2 cancels out my trucks
Engine Braking.
I need engine braking towing mt 6k trailer to help preventing brake ...
Reason is for my 2003 Gmc 1500 with 5.3 the tow settings on Diablosport Predator 2 cancels out my trucks
Engine Braking.
I need engine braking towing mt 6k trailer to help preventing brake ...
- Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:04 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Tow shift points to install on 87 performance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1173
Tow shift points to install on 87 performance
I would like to know what the tow shift point settings are so I can install them to the 87 performance ?
Reason is for my 2003 Gmc 1500 with 5.3 the tow settings on Diablosport Predator 2 cancels out my trucks
Engine Braking.
I need engine braking towing mt 6k trailer to help preventing brake ...
Reason is for my 2003 Gmc 1500 with 5.3 the tow settings on Diablosport Predator 2 cancels out my trucks
Engine Braking.
I need engine braking towing mt 6k trailer to help preventing brake ...