Search found 11 matches

by zenstang
Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:17 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 98-04 Mustangs needed for testing....
Replies: 32
Views: 44397

RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing

Schucks,,,I always forget to check in here for test vehicles.

hit me up anytime if you need an '02 GT 5spd with mild bolt ons! I'm literally in the neighborhood!
by zenstang
Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 98-04 Mustangs needed for testing....
Replies: 32
Views: 44397

RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing

Hey,

Still looking for cars?
I have an '02 GT 5spd
I work in Boca, live in Boynton, and drive past your place on my way to my mailbox all the time.

Let me know. I also have an older predator tuner, and running the canned tuned currently.
by zenstang
Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Tuning for nitrous and need some help
Replies: 12
Views: 6272

Re: RE: Tuning for nitrous and need some help

I really need a sure-fire answer to this, please:

Is the "Factory Performance" tune a modifiable stock tune? As in all stock parameters, no timing added in?

Id runthe performance tune.

TM is torque modulation, which allows the PCM to limit torque output.

......love how that got answered......
by zenstang
Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: question about u7146
Replies: 22
Views: 8846

Is there a list somewhere that details the 'fixes' between software rev.s???? Would love to see it!
by zenstang
Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:56 am
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: U7146 - older rev. tune question
Replies: 8
Views: 3090

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: U7146 - older rev. tune question

It's a shame there isn't more written and available on the subject,,,but I guess that would cut into the 'magic' that tuning shops provide.

I'm more interested in getting the live data to stream out the serial port so I can whip up my own custom graphics. I'd LOVE to get my hands on the serial ...
by zenstang
Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 am
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: U7146 'r07' ver. live data stream/update out serial port?
Replies: 0
Views: 777

U7146 'r07' ver. live data stream/update out serial port?

Been reading up on the live data stream,,,,still learning, and had a quick question:

Does the 'r07' (not 9r07b) support the ability to output live data out of the serial port? I realize the serial output update rate will be mucho slower then actual sampling.

I'd just like to be able to pick out ...
by zenstang
Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 am
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: DS dyno tune for locals?
Replies: 1
Views: 1095

DS dyno tune for locals?

Just curious if Diablosport does in house dyno tunes for locals?

(I'm aware of the cmr guys you have in Boynton)

...but I'm literally like a mile away from you guys. I figure if anyone could crank out a badass tune with the predator it'd be the people who made it! Just wondering.... :)
by zenstang
Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:53 am
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: U7146 - older rev. tune question
Replies: 8
Views: 3090

RE: Re: RE: U7146 - older rev. tune question

Ya,,I'm one revision back from the current one that takes away the rear O2 control.

Cool,,,I have a full tank of 93 in there now.

Is there any 'common' tweaks I can do to this 93 tune? WOT fuel?,,timing? ,,,or just leave it alone. Car is running great currently, but hey if I can squeeze more out ...
by zenstang
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: U7146 - older rev. tune question
Replies: 8
Views: 3090

RE: U7146 - older rev. tune question

...also - I'm one software revision old,,I like being able to delete my rear O2's.

Does the latest version of software make ANY tuning adjustments (I guess I only have the canned 91 tune now,,but compare that to say the 'new 91' tune in the latest version). Is there a power difference/impovement?
by zenstang
Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: U7146 - older rev. tune question
Replies: 8
Views: 3090

RE: U7146 - older rev. tune question

I guess I'm looking for confirmation that the old 'diablo performance' tune (the version where there were no 87, 91, 93 octane choices) is indeed the current '91 tune'.

....and what kinda of power increase would I see why by adding those couple of degrees of timing to make it the current '93 octane ...
by zenstang
Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: U7146 - older rev. tune question
Replies: 8
Views: 3090

U7146 - older rev. tune question

Hello,

New user, just picked up a predator (love'n it!), with what looks like rev.r07 on it. The only tune is 'diablo performance'....?.......what octane is recommended?

Is this basically a 91 tune? I have a full tank of 93 in there now.

Does Diablosport do any tunning for customers? I only ask ...

Go to advanced search