Dealership ran another diagnostic test and still DTC codes will not clear on 6 modules. They also stated the PCM calibration we did was outdated. They tried to upload new calibration to PCM but DTC codeS still present on all modules.
Total cost: $6,400.00 (w/ labor)
Already spent $1,080.00 on ...
Search found 7 matches
- Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:36 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Backup failed, Car won’t start
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2942
- Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:22 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Backup failed, Car won’t start
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2942
Re: Backup failed, Car won’t start
Mike
Today we were able to restore the manufacture PCM calibration but still had issues with the gear selector not working. The ABS, Traction and Engine lights remain illuminated on the console. At first we thought the TCM needed to be reflashed but I don’t think that’s the case here. After hanging ...
Today we were able to restore the manufacture PCM calibration but still had issues with the gear selector not working. The ABS, Traction and Engine lights remain illuminated on the console. At first we thought the TCM needed to be reflashed but I don’t think that’s the case here. After hanging ...
- Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:56 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Backup failed, Car won’t start
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2942
Re: Backup failed, Car won’t start
I called today and talked to Steven? He gave me some hope that this can be resolved. I was a minute away from calling dealership to put the $1,000.00 parts deposit down.
I am having my car towed back to my home on Monday. Gonna give you all a call back and start the backup process over the phone ...
I am having my car towed back to my home on Monday. Gonna give you all a call back and start the backup process over the phone ...
- Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:35 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Backup failed, Car won’t start
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2942
Re: Backup failed, Car won’t start
I tried calling again this morning.. no one answering. This is why I had to take my car to the dealership. Downtime is costing me too much money.
- Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:17 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Backup failed, Car won’t start
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2942
Re: Backup failed, Car won’t start
It’s too late man… the car is at the dealership. I’m out $5,600.00 to replace 6 modules… crazy to think what 1 mistake will do. I tried calling for help on Friday and again this past Monday, I can’t wait for someone to be available. I’m lost so much money on the purchase of the tuner, the repair and ...
- Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:01 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Backup failed, Car won’t start
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2942
Re: Backup failed, Car won’t start
I tried to ‘force restore’ but the anti-thief system activated. I tried calling this morning but no one answered. I had my car towed to the dealership today.
Hopefully this doesn’t break my bank.. might want to disclose some con’s of backing up your vehicle to diablo. Little discouraging to know a ...
Hopefully this doesn’t break my bank.. might want to disclose some con’s of backing up your vehicle to diablo. Little discouraging to know a ...
- Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:47 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Backup failed, Car won’t start
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2942
Backup failed, Car won’t start
Car: 2014 Dodge Durango / 5.7 Hemi
Diablo 3
I attempted to backup my Durango on to the D3 handheld. In the stage 2 phase of backing up, I received a message, something about reaching max license for my car. When I went to sit up to read the message better, I accidentally stepped on the cord and ...
Diablo 3
I attempted to backup my Durango on to the D3 handheld. In the stage 2 phase of backing up, I received a message, something about reaching max license for my car. When I went to sit up to read the message better, I accidentally stepped on the cord and ...