GM can verify it in newer vehicles. (IE 2009-2010 Model years+) that have newer ECM's that have a counter and keep record of how many times it was flashed and cannot be reset. Some newer Camaro's and 2009.5 G8's have this.
However, older cars, (GTO, TBSS, etc etc) this is not recorded. However, no ...
Search found 13 matches
- Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:45 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Can GM verify ECM reflash or not?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4029
- Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
- Replies: 36
- Views: 16290
RE: Re: RE: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
LOL. I actually do some work at work and walk away for a second..
- Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
- Replies: 36
- Views: 16290
RE: Re: RE: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
I had cold air this morning coming through my vents!!!.....
... because it was like 45F out LOL.
Anything new?
... because it was like 45F out LOL.
Anything new?
- Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:02 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
- Replies: 36
- Views: 16290
RE: Re: RE: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
Awesome!!
Today not to bad. In the 70's! No A/C needed today...
Today not to bad. In the 70's! No A/C needed today...
- Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
- Replies: 36
- Views: 16290
RE: Re: RE: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
*bump for the new week*
I'm willing to test any beta updates that may fix this
I'm willing to test any beta updates that may fix this
- Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
- Replies: 36
- Views: 16290
RE: Re: RE: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
Bump for the new week!
Any ETA? This is kinda big since it seems it's affecting all older U7191 (Now merged into U7194 on Trinity..) vehicles. (A LARGE chunk of vehicles... Even though it's the Trinity..), and the fact that it's summer when A/C's in full use makes it a bit more prudent. Perhaps ...
Any ETA? This is kinda big since it seems it's affecting all older U7191 (Now merged into U7194 on Trinity..) vehicles. (A LARGE chunk of vehicles... Even though it's the Trinity..), and the fact that it's summer when A/C's in full use makes it a bit more prudent. Perhaps ...
- Fri May 28, 2010 10:22 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
- Replies: 36
- Views: 16290
RE: AC NOT WORKING WITH CUSTOM TUNE
I have the same exact problem on my 2005 GTO M6 with the Trinity device. If I flash a custom tune file, or built in Diablosport tune, A/C will not work. It seems like the compressor will not kick in but funs will still work and I get warm/ambient air. If I flash stock original tune, A/C will then ...
- Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Lew your AC problem
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4378
RE: Lew your AC problem
Ooooo. Nifty.
- Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 pm
- Forum: Lounge
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3072
New member
Hey all :). I'm Erik, i own a 2005 GTO. I just joined up after recieving my DS Trinity yesterday after being directed by Lew (06MonteSS) to purchase one for all its amazing features it had over my old DashHawk unit I had. (Naimly tuning, LOL). I happen to live in the same small town as Lew too lol ...
- Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Trinity - Computer Menu Editing
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2981
Trinity - Computer Menu Editing
First off, I love the Trinity. Just picked it up the other day. I had a MSD DashHawk. Coming from this there was a few things I noticed are not available on the Trinity that would be neat if they could be added.
Computer Editing of Montioring / Logging views.
I was able to edit the logging/monitor ...
Computer Editing of Montioring / Logging views.
I was able to edit the logging/monitor ...
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:50 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: just broke my trinity
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5056
RE: Re: just broke my trinity
Luckily the GTO has a fuse pannel directly above the OBII port and bellow the steering wheel. I put the excess cable in there, and run the wire out the side to the top left to the dash. No tripping on the wire for me.
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: LS1/LS2/LS3/LS4/LS7 etc. - LOGGING, ADJUSTING INJECTOR SLOPE
- Replies: 493
- Views: 565011
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 05 Vette, 06 LS4, 05-06 GTO , 06 TBSS , 05-06 SSR added!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 58010