Search found 6 matches

by tripledout02
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:25 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: I1000 tuner and multi-license
Replies: 9
Views: 4157

Re: I1000 tuner and multi-license

Can you still unlock a i1000
by tripledout02
Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:23 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 990917 granatelli programmer work with gm truck
Replies: 2
Views: 1948

Re: 990917 granatelli programmer work with gm truck

Ok thank you for the input.
by tripledout02
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:09 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 990917 granatelli programmer work with gm truck
Replies: 2
Views: 1948

990917 granatelli programmer work with gm truck

I found a granatelli 990917 programmer for a 03 hummer and was wondering if I could update it and use on my 06 Silverado?
by tripledout02
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:10 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2006 GMC Sierra error
Replies: 5
Views: 664

Re: 2006 GMC Sierra error

vin 2GTEC13T761198436
gm pid 2r01k
dtc codes 2r01a
vehicle 3r03n
gui 2r02d
by tripledout02
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:37 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2006 GMC Sierra error
Replies: 5
Views: 664

Re: 2006 GMC Sierra error

Yes that is the one. Yeah i used this account for a company i was working for. lol. Just have the message This vehicle is currently not supported; an update may be required. Please plug this device into a pc to download any updates. Says nothing about unsupport files
by tripledout02
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:07 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2006 GMC Sierra error
Replies: 5
Views: 664

2006 GMC Sierra error

I have a 2006 GMC Sierra and bought an i2 tuner and everytime I plug it in to the vehicle is says that vehicle not supported. I have contacted holley have reset and done updates and still have issues. I love your products and would like to use this on my truck

Thanks

Go to advanced search