Search found 4 matches

by Oh_so_Ez
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:07 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: I1000 tuner and multi-license
Replies: 9
Views: 4156

Re: I1000 tuner and multi-license

It has the key feature we’re I can type in a certain key like up down left right if that’s what your talking about
by Oh_so_Ez
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:04 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: I1000 tuner and multi-license
Replies: 9
Views: 4156

Re: Can I un-marry predator by calling you guys?

I have a predator the very first one and it’s married to another vehicle I was wondering if there’s like a way you guys can un-marry it I can pay if there’s a fee just really curious.
by Oh_so_Ez
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:40 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: I1000 tuner and multi-license
Replies: 9
Views: 4156

Re: I1000 tuner and multi-license

Wowwwww did not no that I can trade in lol. Is this with all the devices like the predator and the predator2?
by Oh_so_Ez
Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:35 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: I1000 tuner and multi-license
Replies: 9
Views: 4156

I1000 tuner and multi-license

Just came across the multi-tuner license on the Holley website I was wondering if the i1000 will tune my 2005 hemi if I were to download the 05 dodge vehicle license. Only concern is that the i1000 is for 2011 and up so would it still be able too if I bought my license off the website for my exact ...

Go to advanced search