Search found 9 matches

by cfvzw
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:42 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
Replies: 67
Views: 39256

" Posted: Mar 11, 2010 - 05:32 PM "
by cfvzw
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
Replies: 67
Views: 39256

Well, now using the Trinity as a Predator and the Dashawk for display. Very disappointing!
by cfvzw
Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:58 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
Replies: 67
Views: 39256

Hello, ..., can you hear me now?
by cfvzw
Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
Replies: 67
Views: 39256

OK, trying really hard not place any undue blame on the Trinity but today I took a call via Uconnect w/o the Trinity plugged in and had no problems. Later, figured I plug the Trinity in just for fun and when I recieved another phone call Uconnect did not pick up the call.
by cfvzw
Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:43 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: cruise?
Replies: 3
Views: 1959

RE: cruise?

Yes sir,
Saved Calid: 56044555AN
by cfvzw
Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
Replies: 67
Views: 39256

I agree, I appreciate all the help but $600.00 to randomly turn on & off features of my vehicle is not what I paid for when I purchased the unit regardless of cable configuration or where the Trinity is mounted. Frankly, it's unexceptable. I basically bought a very expensive predator. It just would ...
by cfvzw
Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
Replies: 67
Views: 39256

I also had issues with TPMS today. Right rear tire read no pressure. EVIC suggested maintenance however, the problem has seemed to have fixed itself for now. Now I am noticing that if I do not hit the " halt monitoring " button my battery drains.
by cfvzw
Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: cruise?
Replies: 3
Views: 1959

RE: cruise?

Great question, I have the same problem. Cruise Control stopped working on my 05' Jeep. Anyone got an answer?
by cfvzw
Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
Replies: 67
Views: 39256

Any update on this issue? It is beginning to become annoying. I can't even use the keyfob anymore unless I un-plug the Trinity.

Go to advanced search