Search found 4 matches

by maximusstryker117
Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:45 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: Canned tune emailed?
Replies: 6
Views: 1812

Re: Canned tune emailed?

mikel wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:03 pm try southern speed inc, he should be able to dial it in via email no problem
Thankyou so very much!!
by maximusstryker117
Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:39 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: Canned tune emailed?
Replies: 6
Views: 1812

Re: Canned tune emailed?


OK, a tune from an 03 will not go in that pcm. What you need is a custom tune specific to the 03 motor for your 97 pcm.


Okay, Thankyou. Where is the tool that use to be up I could locate a CMR tuner near me. I don’t know that I have many around for a dyno besides diablosport dealers.


Lima ...
by maximusstryker117
Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:56 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: Canned tune emailed?
Replies: 6
Views: 1812

Re: Canned tune emailed?

mikel wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:56 pm what pcm is in the vehicle?
It is the 97 pcm as I am running the same harness from before the swap. So npi harness/pcm.
by maximusstryker117
Sun May 21, 2023 6:02 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: Canned tune emailed?
Replies: 6
Views: 1812

Canned tune emailed?

Hello, I am curious if the canned tunes preloaded on the devices are able to be emailed. I currently have a 97 mustang GT with an 03 GT motor and if for the time being I would be able to get one of the canned 87/91 tunes preloaded on the device to download onto my tuner until I can find a cmr tuner ...

Go to advanced search