Search found 85 matches

by cwilly01
Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update
Replies: 11
Views: 5328

Monte - Update on this truck. It has been at the dealership for almost a month with a scrambled transmission and converter. Truck has 35000 miles, so you can imagine what me fear is about re-installing the tune after it's back. I understand the Trinity has TCM settings, and they are "supposed" to be ...
by cwilly01
Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:49 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update
Replies: 11
Views: 5328

Seems like the stock shift points are back (ugh - shifts too soon at WOT and too late under part throttle), but the shifts are tamed. I dunno. What are the chances of getting TM adjustments for m cal? I have DOD and a couple of settings (fan settings, ect) that my truck does NOT have. Makes me ...
by cwilly01
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update
Replies: 11
Views: 5328

NP - It happens. I'll give it a shot. One other question, it show's I have DoD options, but none on truck. And I sure would like TM options in the future :)
by cwilly01
Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update
Replies: 11
Views: 5328

RE: Original and last tunes.

bump
by cwilly01
Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 Shift and Fall
Replies: 0
Views: 1102

09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 Shift and Fall

Hey guys - I have the truck that shift HARD and falls on it's face at 1 to 2 and 2 to 3. Although it runs fine - I really need to tame the shift down just a touch and ask why it falls flat right after the shift. Every now an then the traction control light flashes while it falls flat. I am attaching ...
by cwilly01
Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update
Replies: 11
Views: 5328

RE: Original and last tunes.

Hey guy's - When you look at this, I found that the truck is hitting traction control when shifting at F/T in 1-2 and 2-3. Do you think you could help me with this? I like the firm shifts, but not at the expense of shift then nose dive. All help is greatly appreciated.
by cwilly01
Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update
Replies: 11
Views: 5328

Original and last tunes.

Here are the original b/u and last tunes. Thanks guys.
by cwilly01
Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update
Replies: 11
Views: 5328

09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 update

Guys - I bought the U7194 for my truck for a couple more MPG's and ability to chage tire sizes. I got it, updated it, and installed the 87 tune and gave it a test drive. Geeeez..... I can't believe you guys. I bought a 3/4 ton truck to pull a 12000# trailer, and now it's barking 2nd's. I'm pretty ...
by cwilly01
Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd LTZ 6.0 4X4
Replies: 3
Views: 1899

RE: 09 Silverado 2500hd LTZ 6.0 4X4

Thanks guys - Sold the Dodge and trying to figure out if the Predator (limited budget) is the way to go over the others.
by cwilly01
Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 09 Silverado 2500hd LTZ 6.0 4X4
Replies: 3
Views: 1899

09 Silverado 2500hd LTZ 6.0 4X4

This may sound redundant, but can I change tire size and torque management with the Predator for this truck? It seems the 6 speed is screwing up the works. Thanks
by cwilly01
Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: My car hates my tire/wheel combo!
Replies: 10
Views: 4048

RE: Re: RE: My car hates my tire/wheel combo!

Jax - Don't waste your time with Levy. He's a know-it-all that has no sense of respect. We've all had to deal with him at one time or another. Good luck with the DS - I could never get it right on my vehicle, but according to Levy, I'm a dumbass anyway. Funny though, the SC works great!
by cwilly01
Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:19 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2010 ram engine knock on 89 octane
Replies: 21
Views: 10891

Duster - You my friend are an egotistical worm that has the inate ability to throw rocks and then hide your hand. You rationalization of what you read (and write) deviates from what was actually mentioned.

Now that I know what ype of individual you are, I'm done as you are beyond any form of ...
by cwilly01
Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:20 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2010 ram engine knock on 89 octane
Replies: 21
Views: 10891


I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and make you feel (and look) like a complete imbecile

btw: I'm a Mechanical Engineer


Duster it is what it is. You tune for performance, I tune for trailering, load and (what little I can get) economy. You tune for knock and afr, I tune through progressive ...
by cwilly01
Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2010 ram engine knock on 89 octane
Replies: 21
Views: 10891

NONONO...... Did not laugh at the Jeep.... It struck me funny that you mentioned Vettes and other exotics, then mentioned the Jeep. I watched your vids and am quite impressed. You typically don't think of a Jeep as an 11-second vehicle. Just hit me funny, that's all.

But, when your Jeep can pull my ...
by cwilly01
Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2010 ram engine knock on 89 octane
Replies: 21
Views: 10891


Who are you again?,,,,,never mind I suppose we should all assume you were offended in absentia because you're actually either:

A) "Dumb as a box of hammers and nearly as lazy."
B) "An incompetent fool"
C) One who make posts "just bitching and whining about what all amounts to as simple little ...

Go to advanced search