Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:19 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: 2020 Silverado 7222-R Problems
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2806
Re: 2020 Silverado 7222-R Problems
I don't know if this helps, but I found that I had to open and close the door (window up or down did not matter), but use the fob to lock the doors to move on to the finishing process. Using the door lock did not work.
- Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:15 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Does A Programmer Update Require ReTune?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1189
Re: Does A Programmer Update Require ReTune?
Understood.
- Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:11 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Does A Programmer Update Require ReTune?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1189
Does A Programmer Update Require ReTune?
I checked today and the programmer had an update available. I already have the tune set on my vehicle, and I am wondering if I should update the programmer and retune my vehicle or just leave it all alone.