Search found 4 matches

by cobraracer46
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: MAF voltage and load values spike down at 5600 RPM.
Replies: 1
Views: 11389

MAF voltage and load values spike down at 5600 RPM.

The car in question is a 2001 Cobra with a MAFIA set at position 2 and connected to a 90MM Ford lighting MAF. The issue at hand is that the A/F under load goes lean and the car pings at throttle tip in past 3500RPM's. Second, the A/F ratio varies from 11:1 to 18:00 under part throttle, deceleration ...
by cobraracer46
Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Programmer wont turn on when plugged in U7198
Replies: 8
Views: 7803

I plugged in the Preditor to two more vehicles and still nothing. I did plug in the AC adapter to power up the Preditor and then I hooked up the unit to the OBD II port and presto! the unit is able to read my car's computer data stream. So what is wrong with my Preditor? The OBD II Cable? If the ...
by cobraracer46
Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Programmer wont turn on when plugged in U7198
Replies: 8
Views: 7803

My Preditor started doing the same thing. I plug in the preditor to Cobra's OBDII port and the Unit no longer powers up.
by cobraracer46
Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: CMR software available to end-users?
Replies: 143
Views: 168212

I sure wish Diablo Sport would realease an end user CMR product now! SCT has the "pro racer" product and I'm thinking of ditching my preditor for it, but if Diablosport steps up to the plate......

Go to advanced search