Search found 7 matches
- Wed May 29, 2024 9:15 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1865
Re: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
So I’ve returned to the stock tune and for some reason it’s still dropping down to 500rpms at idle in drive. It will sit at 700 for a few seconds then slowly go down to 500 and rest there. I’m not really sure what could be causing that but if it’s doing it with stock tune , it may not be the tuner ...
- Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:08 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1865
Re: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
And I didn’t add any mods at the same time as the tune. Just has a K&N Cold Air intake , muffler and resonator delete and a catch can.
- Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:06 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1865
Re: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
Sorry for such a late reply. Life’s been crazy but in a good way. I don’t drive the car much but it still does the 500rpm drop. Noticed it doesn’t do it with A/C running. I want to figure it out because it makes my oil pressure drop psi from 37 at 700 to 27 at 500. I haven’t switched to the stock ...
- Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:00 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1865
Re: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
+ an update ; Drove around with the tune as delivered and it still went down to 500rpms half of the time. The other half it stayed 700ish. It’s a noticeable sound difference when it happens
- Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:34 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1865
Re: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
Hope that works ;
- Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:29 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1865
Re: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
Loaded the CAI 91 Tune with no adjustment to the parameters and will try to send over the files now.
- Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:03 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1865
5.7 Low Idle in Drive after Tune?
2010 Charger RT . Loaded the CAI 91 Octane tune recently and all is fine but I did notice that while idling in drive, my rpm’s sit at 500-550ish. Used to be around 700. So I raised the idle +100 and it does idle higher while in drive but if I come to a stop it will go back to 500. If I blip the ...