Search found 3 matches

by Rustyschevy
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:34 am
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: Wanted Custom tune for predator 2 platinum
Replies: 5
Views: 1505

Re: Wanted Custom tune for predator 2 platinum

Yeah it's the version that takes custom tunes.

@06montess no worries man 👌


@everyoneelse anybody do custom tunes for this or am I sol.
by Rustyschevy
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:22 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: Wanted Custom tune for predator 2 platinum
Replies: 5
Views: 1505

Re: Wanted Custom tune for predator 2 platinum

@06monteSS you're awesome for replying to my email and my post


@holley can I trade in for an i3

The item page says the 7210 accepts custom tunes from diablo cmr softwareand the 7210 has the custom tuning option.

https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_ ... parts/7210
by Rustyschevy
Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:40 am
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: Wanted Custom tune for predator 2 platinum
Replies: 5
Views: 1505

Wanted Custom tune for predator 2 platinum

Looking to purchase a custom tune for my 5th gen Camaro I have a Diablo sport predator 2 platinum.


Tune merchant's where you at? 🤣

Go to advanced search