If by "fight" you mean I raised my voice and you immediately assumed a fetal position on the floor then, yes, we used to fight about that.mikel wrote:John C and I used to fight about that...
Search found 859 matches
- Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:28 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: make slider gauges less wide? they hide back/exit buttons...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4199
Re: RE: make slider gauges less wide? they hide back/exit bu
- Thu May 14, 2009 3:40 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Silly Predator Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2022
Re: RE: Silly Predator Question
I concur, they are devious shifty-eyed bastards, every one of them!sdtopensied wrote:If this ever did happen, the first place I would look for suspects is the Diablosport software developers.
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:28 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4888
RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
I will move this to the dodge gas forum where Johan will find it.
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:27 am
- Forum: DataViewer/DV2
- Topic: DV - Logging Lost of connection...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8054
RE: Re: DV - Logging Lost of connection...
No DataViewer development is ongoing currently except for that required in support of Trinity.
- Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:35 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Reg problems
- Replies: 47
- Views: 28824
RE: Re: RE: CMR Reg problems
Mike needs to work with George to figure out what is going on. I have really not done much CMR work.
- Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Reg problems
- Replies: 47
- Views: 28824
RE: Re: RE: CMR Reg problems
See This Thread
I don't know what your reference to 2005 vs 2008 is, but throughout this thread I have been assuming you were taking about the installers from that thread.
I don't know what your reference to 2005 vs 2008 is, but throughout this thread I have been assuming you were taking about the installers from that thread.
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Reg problems
- Replies: 47
- Views: 28824
RE: Re: RE: CMR Reg problems
Mike, ask George maybe? In the past the redistributable has always fixed this.
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Reg problems
- Replies: 47
- Views: 28824
RE: Re: RE: CMR Reg problems
Are you running a firewall program? Windows firewall, or something third party like zone alarm? Make sure that all the CMR executables have full permission to talk to the internet.
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 64 Bit Vista
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2870
RE: 64 Bit Vista
The Trinity USB drivers are Windows x64 compatible
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:29 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Reg problems
- Replies: 47
- Views: 28824
Re: RE: CMR Reg problems
Lewis IM's my assmikel wrote:Wow, its like he heard me....
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:28 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Reg problems
- Replies: 47
- Views: 28824
RE: CMR Reg problems
Have you rebooted since you installed the windows redistributables? I assume you installed the full CMR installer, not the update installer?
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:19 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Reg problems
- Replies: 47
- Views: 28824
RE: CMR Reg problems
If you have windows Vista, try right clicking on the icon and selecting "run as an administrator". You could also try the Windows XP compatibility.
- Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:37 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Little Trinity Vid
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6327
RE: Re: RE: Little Trinity Vid
Monte wants to see his drag tree time of 15 seconds for the 1/4 mile 
- Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Little Trinity Vid
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6327
RE: Little Trinity Vid
I can tell you made this yourself because of the six horizontal sliders 
- Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm
- Forum: DataViewer/DV2
- Topic: PIDs
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3401
RE: PIDs
Did you click "Record" to start logging data?
There is lots of good info in the DataViewer help file to assist.
There is lots of good info in the DataViewer help file to assist.