Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:34 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: New trinity incremental with added calid support..
- Replies: 25
- Views: 54524
RE: Re: RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support
Yeah, I believe you need 2 files: latest "Trinity Crom", and then the appropriate incremental update crom (u71xx, where u71xx is the Predator hardware model number for your vehicle, which for an '06 GTO is U7191?).
- Fri May 28, 2010 2:17 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 Camaro LS3..what's with all the spark retard PIDs?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3075
Thank you Mike.
FYI, per my above post, I was getting some weird periodic TMSPK retard as well as what appeared to be a slow left front O2 sensor. I had a LC-1 wideband in the left rear O2 position showing consistently lean AFR. The left bank LTFT was slow and mostly negative as well. So I put the ...
FYI, per my above post, I was getting some weird periodic TMSPK retard as well as what appeared to be a slow left front O2 sensor. I had a LC-1 wideband in the left rear O2 position showing consistently lean AFR. The left bank LTFT was slow and mostly negative as well. So I put the ...
- Thu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 Camaro LS3..what's with all the spark retard PIDs?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3075
RE: 2010 Camaro LS3..what
...okayyyyy...guess I'll head over to the EFILive forums....
- Sun May 23, 2010 10:27 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 Camaro LS3..what's with all the spark retard PIDs?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3075
2010 Camaro LS3..what's with all the spark retard PIDs?
Hi, long time DS listener, first time poster :D
Got a couple questions after using a Trinity on my 2010 Camaro SS with LS3 engine and manual trans the past few days:
1. According to my logs, with either the 91 or 93 tunes, Spark Advance seems to "pulse" downward as Torque Management Spark Retard ...
Got a couple questions after using a Trinity on my 2010 Camaro SS with LS3 engine and manual trans the past few days:
1. According to my logs, with either the 91 or 93 tunes, Spark Advance seems to "pulse" downward as Torque Management Spark Retard ...