Search found 7 matches
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:14 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: DS guys - please help: Throtte PID
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2609
RE: DS guys - please help: Throtte PID
Thanks for the help DS (sarcastism) - great use of these forums to provide customer service (again, sarcastic). Jeez. So far, very unimpressed with you and your product (cheap screen on the Trinity looks terrible - mine came all speckled).
- Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:19 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: DS guys - please help: Throtte PID
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2609
DS guys - please help: Throtte PID
Hi, I am still trying to get a meaningful output in regards to throttle position and need help. Specifically:
1) Why two TPS PIDs under Misc? How do they differ?
2) Why does TPS readout max out around 4 or 5 (I thought it would go to 100% when "floored"/WOT)
Thanks,
Kev
06 Jeep SRT8
1) Why two TPS PIDs under Misc? How do they differ?
2) Why does TPS readout max out around 4 or 5 (I thought it would go to 100% when "floored"/WOT)
Thanks,
Kev
06 Jeep SRT8
- Fri May 28, 2010 7:20 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2 throttle PIDs?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1034
2 throttle PIDs?
Why are two throttle PIDs under MISC needed? What is the difference between them?
Thanks.
Thanks.
- Mon May 24, 2010 3:53 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Throttle
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1995
RE: Throttle
Awesome, thanks Mike. Why two PIDs for TPS? How are they different?
- Mon May 24, 2010 12:27 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Throttle
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1995
Throttle
Seems to be roughly a hundred pedal and throttle PIDs - and the PIDs PDF list doesn't explain the acronyms as far as I can tell. What do I use to let me know when I am at WOT (100%)?
Thanks.
Thanks.
- Sun May 23, 2010 5:02 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
- Replies: 82
- Views: 49466
RE: Dead battery
What's the official word from Diablo on this issue?
- Sun May 23, 2010 4:44 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity with AeroForce Wideband Kit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1657
Trinity with AeroForce Wideband Kit
Hello all.
I want to get a wideband kit for my Jeep SRT8.
I want to avoid guages and just use the Trinity as my AFR guage. Because of that, I want to avoid the popular Innovate LC-1, which would require some additional wiring and LEDs for calibration. So, I am considering the AeroForce wideband ...
I want to get a wideband kit for my Jeep SRT8.
I want to avoid guages and just use the Trinity as my AFR guage. Because of that, I want to avoid the popular Innovate LC-1, which would require some additional wiring and LEDs for calibration. So, I am considering the AeroForce wideband ...