Hello all.
Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but the topic of this thread is exactly what I wanted to ask, albeit slightly differently.
I've been using Predators, InTunes, and Trinitys for almost seven years and am very comfortable with reading, writing, and archiving the .DRG files. My tuner ...
Search found 15 matches
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:30 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Custom tune file questions/install
- Replies: 22
- Views: 35613
- Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Missing 93 Octane tune for 2010 Ram 1500?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1054
Re: Missing 93 Octane tune for 2010 Ram 1500?
Thank you!
- Dave
- Dave
- Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:53 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Missing 93 Octane tune for 2010 Ram 1500?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1054
Missing 93 Octane tune for 2010 Ram 1500?
According to:
http://www.diablosport.com/products/intune.html#content-tabs
for my 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L HEMI, there should be:
93 Octane Performance Tune
91 Octane Performance Tune
87 Octane Performance Tune
Mileage Booster
Modified Stock
but when I hook up the inTune to the OBD-2 port ...
http://www.diablosport.com/products/intune.html#content-tabs
for my 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L HEMI, there should be:
93 Octane Performance Tune
91 Octane Performance Tune
87 Octane Performance Tune
Mileage Booster
Modified Stock
but when I hook up the inTune to the OBD-2 port ...
- Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:49 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Can Trinity read O2 SENSOR NOT READY status?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1310
Re: Can Trinity read O2 SENSOR NOT READY status?
Thank you for the confirmation. That's why I couldn't find it.mikel wrote:No, it does not report ready status.
- Dave
- Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Can Trinity read O2 SENSOR NOT READY status?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1310
Can Trinity read O2 SENSOR NOT READY status?
I'm sure this has been covered, but I've been searching the forums and Google for an hour, but haven't come up with a clean, absolute answer.
Can the Diablosport Trinity read the O2 SENSOR and/or CATALYST "NOT READY" or "READY" status on a 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8? I know about the blinking CEL ...
Can the Diablosport Trinity read the O2 SENSOR and/or CATALYST "NOT READY" or "READY" status on a 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8? I know about the blinking CEL ...
- Thu May 24, 2012 4:20 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Process for loading custom tune after KB canned tune?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1678
Re: RE: Process for loading custom tune after KB canned tune
Your custom tune will be put into the KB tool, so yes, you can always go back to the canned KB tune. All you would have to do is set the vehicle back to stock, (which will delete the custom tune) or go to options, custom tunes and delete it there.
THANKS FRANK! You put my mind at ease just in time ...
THANKS FRANK! You put my mind at ease just in time ...
- Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Process for loading custom tune after KB canned tune?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1678
Process for loading custom tune after KB canned tune?
This has been asked in slightly different ways by deathpulse:
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=38812
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=38813
but I want to get this right the first time.
Back when I first started developing the need for ...
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=38812
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=38813
but I want to get this right the first time.
Back when I first started developing the need for ...
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:15 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Good pids to log for your tuner...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 30817
I can't seem to find "DESIRED FA CYL1" under Miscellaneous in the Menu Map:
http://www.diablosport.com/beta/Predato ... enuMap.pdf
Is the original post outdated or perhaps the PDF?
- Dave
http://www.diablosport.com/beta/Predato ... enuMap.pdf
Is the original post outdated or perhaps the PDF?
- Dave
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Taking a KB S/C tuned Challenger to the dealer. Suicide?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2781
RE: Taking a KB S/C tuned Challenger to the dealer. Suicide
Thanks yet again, Mike and Mike. I'm pretty comfortable with the service manager at the two Dodge dealerships near me. I'm just not as confident about the wrench monkey who actually gets to work on my car.
I like the OBD-II cover. I'll take two!
- Dave
I like the OBD-II cover. I'll take two!
- Dave
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Taking a KB S/C tuned Challenger to the dealer. Suicide?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2781
Taking a KB S/C tuned Challenger to the dealer. Suicide?
Here's a fringe question for the experts.
I have a Kenne Bell 2.8L supercharger installed on my 2010 Challenger SRT8 with a KB canned tune, loaded via the crippled KB7135 shipped with the blower. We all know the Golden Rule: Always return to stock before going to the dealer. My predicament is, I ...
I have a Kenne Bell 2.8L supercharger installed on my 2010 Challenger SRT8 with a KB canned tune, loaded via the crippled KB7135 shipped with the blower. We all know the Golden Rule: Always return to stock before going to the dealer. My predicament is, I ...
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Clearing Total Misfire Since Clear?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1119
Clearing Total Misfire Since Clear?
Quick question. I've been playing with data logging on my U7135 and noticed my Total Mis-Fire Since Clear is non-zero (17). Is there any way to clear this count? Since it's listed as "Since Clear", I'm assuming we can. I just don't see how using the Predator menus.
Thanks!
- Dave
Thanks!
- Dave
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4700
Re: RE: Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
lol, yeah, they wanted it to NOT be able to export files and they also wanted to be able to preload tunes, thus it works on its own code base, and it drives me nuts everytime I get a call that starts with a dealer saying 'Im trying to tune this car with a KB7135'.
Only reason we let it ride is ...
Only reason we let it ride is ...
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4700
RE: Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
I hope everyone doesn't mind a follow-up question to this, at a slightly different angle. If so, I'll start a new post.
I now have two DiabloSport Predators: the U7135 that I've known and loved for a year, and this KB7135 that's locked to the canned Kenne Bell supercharger tune. My question is ...
I now have two DiabloSport Predators: the U7135 that I've known and loved for a year, and this KB7135 that's locked to the canned Kenne Bell supercharger tune. My question is ...
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4700
RE: Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
Thanks for the quick reply, Mike!
Hello eBay ...
- Dave
Hello eBay ...
- Dave
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4700
Trading in almost new U7135 for a U7137?
This is completely crazy, so please bear with me.
I've had a U7135 for my 2010 Challenger SRT8 for about a year. I just now scratched the "forced induction" itch and am having a Kenne Bell 2.8L supercharger installed as you read this. The Kenne Bell kit comes with a custom -- and from what I've ...
I've had a U7135 for my 2010 Challenger SRT8 for about a year. I just now scratched the "forced induction" itch and am having a Kenne Bell 2.8L supercharger installed as you read this. The Kenne Bell kit comes with a custom -- and from what I've ...