Search found 4 matches

by 765Coyote
Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:13 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: 2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune
Replies: 6
Views: 2482

Re: 2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune

Well, I looked into that website and it appears that the domain does not exist anymore unfortunately
by 765Coyote
Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:10 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: 2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune
Replies: 6
Views: 2482

Re: 2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune

Alright I will check into that, thank you!
by 765Coyote
Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:37 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: 2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune
Replies: 6
Views: 2482

Re: 2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune

Are there certain tuners that I would need to get ahold of that are compatible for the trinity t2? Or will any tuning company work? I was thinking about going with a BAMA tune for life package but I wasn’t sure if that would be compatible with the Diablosport tuner
by 765Coyote
Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:52 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: 2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune
Replies: 6
Views: 2482

2014 5.0 Ghost cam tune

Hi I’m new to the forum, I bought a trinity t2 for my 2014 gt last year and I was wondering how to go about getting a ghost cam tune? Do I need to purchase a custom tune for that somewhere? A friend of mine got the ghost cam tune from bama tunes but I don’t believe they are compatible with the ...

Go to advanced search