Search found 4 matches
- Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:56 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Application does not support your vehicle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 674
Re: Application does not support your vehicle
Thanks Mike!
- Fri Jun 20, 2025 3:56 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Application does not support your vehicle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 674
Re: Application does not support your vehicle
Ok, I was told by the representative on the phone that the tuner will not work with an "incomplete vehicle" which is what this truck came from the factory as. The company I used to work for got it brand new with no bed. (Pick-up box delete) NOT a cab and chassis, but still classified as an ...
- Sun Jun 01, 2025 12:02 am
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Application does not support your vehicle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 674
Re: Application does not support your vehicle
I'm on the West Coast, so I will call as soon as I can get the chance. Thanks for the help!
- Fri May 30, 2025 12:55 am
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: Application does not support your vehicle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 674
Application does not support your vehicle
I have a Diablosport Predator 2 (7202) for my 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with the gas 6.0 engine. When I try to use the tuner, I get the "Application does not support your vehicle" message. After it reloads the application, I get the same message. I was under the impression that this vehicle was ...