Search found 76 matches
- Wed May 27, 2009 10:03 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454667
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2008 Silverado 5.3
Ain't never gonna happen.
- Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454667
Re: 2008 Silverado 5.3
DOH!!!!!!
BTW, I still have TCM support!!!
[/quote]
So do I.....'08 5.3 Nelson tuned. Sorry, couldn't help myself.
BTW, I still have TCM support!!!
So do I.....'08 5.3 Nelson tuned. Sorry, couldn't help myself.
- Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:41 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454667
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:26 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Exposed wires?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3176
RE: I am getting the SHAFT!
welcome to the club
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:22 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Application of 87 octane causes computer to throw codes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2131
RE: Application of 87 octane causes computer to throw codes
Yes, congratulations, you've bought a $400 paper weight.
- Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:57 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: please an unbiased opinion
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1320
RE: please an unbiased opinion
Stevens07 presents an excellent summary. My additional two cents....I have a Nelson tune and have been extremely satisfied. Nelson is a first class outfit that provides TCM support for the new GM trucks. The handhelds don't do that and I find dumping this particular nanny software essential to ...
- Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:01 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454667
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:01 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Diablosport tune makes my gto run really really really bad
- Replies: 60
- Views: 14587
Re: RE: Re: RE: Diablosport tune makes my gto run really rea
Art CarrWhiteBuffalo wrote:
Who builds the best replacement trannys??
WB
- Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:07 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454667
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
"Glad I don't have a TCM!!"
I'm glad I do.......it saved me from being a Predator victim!
I'm glad I do.......it saved me from being a Predator victim!
- Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:55 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454667
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
naive & hopeful....but you're obviously in a better place now
- Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:18 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Why is TCM support so important?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3442
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Why is TCM support so important?
If you can't or refuse to keep up with the manufacturers' tech changes (specifically referring to the GM move to ECM/TCM vice PCM here/for the moment) and you're promoting your product as an "improvement", just exactly how long do you expect you're gonna be able to sucker your customers into ...
- Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:10 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 2007 vortec max
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4644
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2007 vortec max
I am so lost here....."I dont abuse my truck but I want TM gone".....???
If you do not abuse the truck, TM has NEVER reared its ugly head on you, so why do you want it gone?
Its my guess based on that statement that you dont even know why you want TM removed other than the fact that you currently ...
If you do not abuse the truck, TM has NEVER reared its ugly head on you, so why do you want it gone?
Its my guess based on that statement that you dont even know why you want TM removed other than the fact that you currently ...
- Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 2007 vortec max
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4644
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2007 vortec max
Again, I don't get it. Do ya REALLLLLY want to take the TM out of a truck??? ........................
In a word....yes!! If GM wants to hedge their extended warranty bets on a marginal transmission application, fine; but I don't have to put up with it. My '08 Av performs much better without the ...
In a word....yes!! If GM wants to hedge their extended warranty bets on a marginal transmission application, fine; but I don't have to put up with it. My '08 Av performs much better without the ...
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 08 Silverado When to install tune?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1394
Re: 08 Silverado When to install tune?
I just drove an 08 silverado off the lot on Friday. It has less than 300 km on it yet. MFR states a 500 km break in period for the vehicle. Would it be safe to install my tune after this period or is it recommended to wait?
Safe, yes. Wise, perhaps not. I would suggest running a couple of tanks ...
Safe, yes. Wise, perhaps not. I would suggest running a couple of tanks ...
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: LTFTs - Why doesn't the ECM do this?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 906
RE: LTFTs - Why doesn
You don't need to do it manually. Your ECM does read and adjust. Just not to the preference of the enthusiast tuner.