Search found 4 matches
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 8:57 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: 6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
- Replies: 3
- Views: 530
Re: 6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
I figured it out The issue was user error. I have the MDS turned off. Yes I feel like a tard now, lol.
- Tue Jul 21, 2026 7:43 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: 6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
- Replies: 3
- Views: 530
6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
I have the i3 Platinum and I cannot turn off the MDS. The device will not flash to the PCM that I have turned off MDS.
- Sat Apr 18, 2026 10:58 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Just submitted form for PCM swap
- Replies: 1
- Views: 425
Just submitted form for PCM swap
I just submitted the form for a PCM swap yesterday (17 April 2026) and it was immediately placed on backorder. Is that normal practice or is the PCM actually on backorder?
- Fri Apr 17, 2026 7:44 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2023 Jeep Wrangler (2.0, 3.6, 6.4) Needed!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1747
Re: 2023 Jeep Wrangler (2.0, 3.6, 6.4) Needed!
My wife has a 2025