Search found 2 matches

by mredjeep
Tue Aug 04, 2026 9:15 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes
Replies: 4
Views: 299

Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

so did find the Fan settings...running a 180 thermostat , 2007 6.1...there are several settings..on and off...how do you and what do you set All these settings to? Off has many...On has three

Thanks
by mredjeep
Mon Aug 03, 2026 3:59 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes
Replies: 4
Views: 299

i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

8/1 I updated and was trying to adjust and change my 3 Electric Fan settings. Have done this several times in the last year. I could not locate where I can change the fan settings like I used to after this update. Can you tell me, email me, where that setting would be found now ? 2007 Jeep Grand ...

Go to advanced search