Search found 5 matches

by djsanchez2
Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:21 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How to update Firmware?
Replies: 1
Views: 1445

How to update Firmware?

I have the LS1 F-Body version and i see there is a Ver 2.13 update available. How do i update my tuner to this software version? Will i have to send it in and pay for the upgrade? If so what is the cost?
by djsanchez2
Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:48 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Viewing CRG file in Interface?
Replies: 2
Views: 2808

RE: Viewing CRG file in Interface?

Cool thanks. I'll be sending that file off then. I just wanted to be SURE that it wasn't corrupted.
by djsanchez2
Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Viewing CRG file in Interface?
Replies: 2
Views: 2808

Viewing CRG file in Interface?

OK i got the USB to Serial cable uploaded the current tune and i am unable to view it. Is this normal? Or is there a problem with my software. (I just downloaded and installed it form the site today.)
by djsanchez2
Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: xmodem timeout
Replies: 4
Views: 3454

RE: xmodem timeout

Same problem here. Email is [email protected]
by djsanchez2
Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:40 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Rev limit adj?
Replies: 1
Views: 1762

Rev limit adj?

I have had my tuner for over a year and a half, bought it used, but sent it to you to get unlocked the day i got it. This is my second car i've used it on. Had the issue with both cars.
2000 Camaro Z-28 A4
2000 Camaro SS M6

The unit seems to not want to adjust the rev limit at all. The option is ...

Go to advanced search