OK thanks a lot for your kind help.
regards
Faisal
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
- Replies: 16
- Views: 41977
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
- Replies: 16
- Views: 41977
RE: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Thanks for the quick reply. You are right on the point of being a non US car. It is made by Holden (Australia) which is part of Chevrolet and marketed in the UK under the Vaxhaull VXR8 and in the Middle east under Cheverolt CSV CR8. It definately has a 425hp LS3 engine (LS2 was for the earlier ...
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
- Replies: 16
- Views: 41977
RE: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hi all,
I am a new owner of a Diablo Trinity (T1000 - 6JUFV7C) and I want to use it on my car. I bought a Chevrolet CSV CR8 2009 (sold in the Middle East) a couple of months ago. After some research I now understand that this is equivalent to the Pontic G8 GXP / Holden Clubsport R8 / Vauxhal VXR8 ...
I am a new owner of a Diablo Trinity (T1000 - 6JUFV7C) and I want to use it on my car. I bought a Chevrolet CSV CR8 2009 (sold in the Middle East) a couple of months ago. After some research I now understand that this is equivalent to the Pontic G8 GXP / Holden Clubsport R8 / Vauxhal VXR8 ...