Search found 18 matches
- Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:12 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Predator trade in credit!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 21520
Re: Predator trade in credit!
I'd really like to know (see previous post). Thanks.
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:17 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Predator trade in credit!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 21520
Re: Predator trade in credit!
Will the Black Friday pricing be available directly from Diablosport and would I be able to apply the $100 Predator trade in credit along with the Black Friday pricing?
- Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Problems connecting tool to DSDownloader and E40-PCInterface
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2707
Problems connecting tool to DSDownloader and E40-PCInterface
I can't seem to connect the tool through the COM port. I have a computer running Win 7 and am using a Serial/USB cable which has worked in the past. The Data Viewer application can locate the tool but the DSDownloader application cannot. So, I can download a log, but I can't download or upload a ...
- Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: There is something wrong with my U7191 P
I finally got my Predator back today. It appears to be still married to my car so at this point all is good, except my wallet is $115 lighter... 
- Wed May 18, 2011 12:09 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can help)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2401
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
Thanks for everyone's help by the way!
- Wed May 18, 2011 12:08 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: There is something wrong with my U7191 P
As stated in my other "help me make contact" thread, my Predator is on it's way back to me. I sure hope it arrives back in the state it was when I last used it, married to my car with last tune written matching the LewTune I last loaded. If not I could encounter trouble using it to load new tunes or ...
- Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can help)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2401
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
Just got an e-mail from Kem, charge has been processed, Predator is on it's way back to me. Yay. I also got the tracking number e-mail so I can watch where UPS sends my tuner before it gets to Nebraska! 
- Tue May 17, 2011 6:39 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can help)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2401
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
I think there is some confusion. I've never spoken with Kem on the phone other than I left a voice mail the other day.
I got an e-mail on Thursday 5/12 and responded 5/13 with enough information to allow the process to proceed. There is no problem with the CC information originally provided, my ...
I got an e-mail on Thursday 5/12 and responded 5/13 with enough information to allow the process to proceed. There is no problem with the CC information originally provided, my ...
- Tue May 17, 2011 3:28 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can help)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2401
Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can help)
Last Thusday i received an e-mail from Kem Smith regarding my RMA #12866. I responded via e-mail a few times now, I called yesterday and left a message. I've yet to get a response. I want to resolve this issue and get my Predator back ASAP.
Can someone please contact me? My contact info is ...
Can someone please contact me? My contact info is ...
- Fri May 13, 2011 11:55 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: There is something wrong with my U7191 P
Yay - I just received notice that my Predator is fixed and should be on its way back to me soon. I sure hope it will remain married to my car after all this or it will be useless to me when it arrives back here.
Boo - I was charged for the repair.
Boo - I was charged for the repair.
- Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
Re: RE: Re: RE: There is something wrong with my U7191 Preda
you've only had it a year.. so no, you shouldn't be charged... it should be covered under warranty...
I sure hope so but the RMA page mentions that a receipt must be provided. As I stated, my Predator was a gift and as such I don't have a receipt. I DID register it on the DS site the week I ...
I sure hope so but the RMA page mentions that a receipt must be provided. As I stated, my Predator was a gift and as such I don't have a receipt. I DID register it on the DS site the week I ...
- Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
RE: Re: RE: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
RMA requested, RMA received, Predator shipped.
- Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
Re: RE: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
I registered the Predator on line when I got it but since I got it as a gift (no receipt) I suppose I'll be stuck with the $99 fee? I've not even had it a year and have used it quite a lot.mikel wrote:rma...
I'll request an RMA when I get home.
- Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
RE: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
It powers up when plugged into the car, same problem though with no display data. The contrast screw does nothing but make it dark and light but still no data.
- Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4753
There is something wrong with my U7191 Predator
It was a nice 70 degree day today so I thought I'd run a cruise log.
When I ran the log, it was working fine. I shut it down and all seemed fine. When I plugged in the power adapter at home to get the log file out the screen is blank. It looks like it isn't working at all and never appears to ...
When I ran the log, it was working fine. I shut it down and all seemed fine. When I plugged in the power adapter at home to get the log file out the screen is blank. It looks like it isn't working at all and never appears to ...