Search found 16 matches

by drfeelgood
Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:07 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Problem after dealer updated PCM
Replies: 3
Views: 8827

Re: Problem after dealer updated PCM

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply!
by drfeelgood
Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:31 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Problem after dealer updated PCM
Replies: 3
Views: 8827

Re: Problem after dealer updated PCM

Any input from moderators?
by drfeelgood
Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:02 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Problem after dealer updated PCM
Replies: 3
Views: 8827

Problem after dealer updated PCM

I have a 2010 Hemi Commander and the U7137. Was having issues with "service 4wd system" so reloaded stock tune and brought to dealer. They updated the PCM and when I went to reinstall a Predator tune, it said to downgrade to 68060523AC from the current 68060523AF. I'm hesitant to downgrade since the ...
by drfeelgood
Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 9t14b APP Part Throttle Shifts
Replies: 9
Views: 3152

Re: 9t14b APP Part Throttle Shifts

So, I see that 9r14 is now released. Is it the same as 9t14b that I already have, or should I update to 9r14?
Thanks!
by drfeelgood
Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 9t14b APP Part Throttle Shifts
Replies: 9
Views: 3152

Re: 9t14b APP Part Throttle Shifts

Does the latest revision of 9r13 from November have these 2010 shift fixes that 9t14b does?
by drfeelgood
Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:23 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 9t14b APP Part Throttle Shifts
Replies: 9
Views: 3152

RE: 9t14b APP Part Throttle Shifts

Is this new crom (9t14b) for all U7137s? Specifically, I have a 2010 Commander Hemi. The 1-2 and less so the 2-3 shift have been jerky/hesitant at certain throttle openings in the last couple revisions. Will this new crom help that?
by drfeelgood
Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: New Jeep features, new Ram HEMI tunes!
Replies: 173
Views: 79096

I've been running 9r12 on my 2010 Hemi Commander, 87 Tune. I like the smoothing of the MDS. However, ther is a bit of a hesitation or "hitch" in the 1-2 and 2-3 upshifts most of the time. Anyone else experience this?
Can the adjustments on the Tuner for upshifts change this at all?
by drfeelgood
Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: New Jeep features, new Ram HEMI tunes!
Replies: 173
Views: 79096

I have a 2010 Hemi Jeep Commander with 9r10 currently. Are there reasons for me to update to this or should I wait a little until this is no longer a test crom?
by drfeelgood
Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 7137 Whats new or fixed on the newest crom?
Replies: 10
Views: 4341

Just where is this 9r09 fix? Is it something I download onto my computer?and then to the Predator?
by drfeelgood
Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2010 Hemi Jeep part throttle upshift
Replies: 0
Views: 1259

2010 Hemi Jeep part throttle upshift

I have U7137 with 9r09 update. Installed 87 tune and then went into modify tune. Looks to be part throttle upshift adjustments available, ex. 1-2, 25% APP. Didn't want to try adjusting until I knew exactly what I was adjusting and what the % APP means.
Any help?
Could this help the part throttle low ...
by drfeelgood
Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: U7137 fan adjustment at all possible?
Replies: 4
Views: 2141

When I hooked up the Predator, the numbers that showed on the fan setting screen were above 230. This is with the 87 tune already installed.
This doesn't make sense, as lowering those numbers by 20 would still be a rather high fan setting.
Should I just go with something like 189 for low speed and ...
by drfeelgood
Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: U7137 fan adjustment at all possible?
Replies: 4
Views: 2141

RE: U7137 fan adjustment at all possible?

OK, I plugged in the predator and went to modify tune and there is a cooling fan with AC on and off icon and you can go in and adjust the temperature. Is this really a feature on this application and,if so, what settings would be appropriate for a 185 stat?

Thanks!
by drfeelgood
Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: U7137 fan adjustment at all possible?
Replies: 4
Views: 2141

U7137 fan adjustment at all possible?

Can a custom or CMR tune, or perhaps an upgrade to the U7137 software enable fan adjustments?
I have a 2010 Jeep Commander Hemi and it has an electric fan. It seems there would be a way to adjust them.
Considering a 185 thermostat.
Already has Predator tune, catback and CAI.

Thanks
by drfeelgood
Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: ?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander
Replies: 2
Views: 1286

RE: ?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander

Thanks. Good to know about the NAPA stat.

Any input from the Diablosport guys?
by drfeelgood
Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:41 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: ?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander
Replies: 2
Views: 1286

?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander

I just ordered a Predator for my 2010 Commander Hemi. Would putting in a 180 stat be worthwhile? My engine has an electric fan. Is there a way to adjust the fan temps, perhaps with a custom tune? I know that the 7137 doesn't seem to have this as a user adjustable feature.
Any other do's/don't i need ...

Go to advanced search