Search found 6 matches
- Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: SRT8 Question --- HELP
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1841
Re: SRT8 Question --- HELP
sorry its a 2006 SRT Charger
- Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:31 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: SRT8 Question --- HELP
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1841
SRT8 Question --- HELP
OK, I have a 05 SRT8, CAI, Zoomers, and a 180 t-stat.
I just raced a new 2011-2012 challenger RT from a 70mph roll and I could not pull him... WTH
I have a Predator 91 + CAI tune in the car and raised shift points.
The car just doesnt fell right, it feels like it wont down shift into the proper ...
I just raced a new 2011-2012 challenger RT from a 70mph roll and I could not pull him... WTH
I have a Predator 91 + CAI tune in the car and raised shift points.
The car just doesnt fell right, it feels like it wont down shift into the proper ...
- Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:27 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2006 SRT8 Knock Question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3791
2006 SRT8 Knock Question
I have a 2006 SRT8 with Zoomers, and K&N drop in with a 180 t-stat, otherwise it's stock.. I am running the 9r12 crom with the 91 OCT Tune and did a data log for the first time today. I am getting 2.5 to 5.5 ST Knock under heavy load for 1-2 seconds but little to no LT Knock, I sometimes see 1 to 2 ...
- Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Fuel Codes on 2007 5.9 Diesel - ASAP!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16979
RE: Re: RE: Re: Fuel Codes on 2007 5.9 Diesel - ASAP!
I can bet you have/had fuel contamination, probably due to junk aftermarket fuel filters, not changing the filter in time, or water/rust contamination. pull the FCA off the high pressure pump and inspect for debris or rust, also pull a transfer tube out and inspect for signs of rust/contamination ...
- Sun May 08, 2011 1:22 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
- Topic: Predator stolen. How to reset back to stock?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6566
Re: RE: Predator stolen. How to reset back to stock?
Oops,I missed that part....
You should not have a problem at the dealer, there is no way for them to know the truck has a tune in it
not true....
they can look at the duty cycle, boost pressure, key on cycles, trip time, idle time, engine hours, flash attempts (yes it counts how many times you ...
You should not have a problem at the dealer, there is no way for them to know the truck has a tune in it
not true....
they can look at the duty cycle, boost pressure, key on cycles, trip time, idle time, engine hours, flash attempts (yes it counts how many times you ...
- Sun May 08, 2011 4:09 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Whats wrong with my WOT?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1474
Whats wrong with my WOT?
I have a 2006 SRT8 Charger that is stock except for predator.. I have the 91 CAI Tune in it but have a problem... When I go WOT the car just doesn't feel like it has full power. If I floor it then let off just a bit the car feels like it pulls much harder then when at full throttle.. Anyone know ...