Search found 5 matches

by tecmopar
Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:23 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: New to programming. Need Help Please
Replies: 9
Views: 3176

Updates

Don't feel bad because I'm just about as bad as you are at understanding computer speak. If you have a friend that is computer savy it will be a great help. I'm a little lucky because I have my son around sometimes to go through this but he's not always available and Mike M. at Diablo was so much ...
by tecmopar
Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Fan cycle
Replies: 3
Views: 1709

Fans

Yes I did , I dropped them the suggested 20* from the factory settings and they are now around the 185* mark, + or - a few degrees.
by tecmopar
Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Fan cycle
Replies: 3
Views: 1709

Fan cycle

On my '06 MSRT8, after changing the thermostat to a 180* and adjusting the temps for the fans, it seems that the big fan really cycles a bit too much. Its on for about 15 seconds and off for 5 seconds with the A/C off. If the A/c is on, it seems more like it used to be. Has everyone or anyone else ...
by tecmopar
Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: changing thermostat
Replies: 6
Views: 3354

T-stat

I just did mine and with the help of Mike M at Diablo that is what I did, 20* for each setting. If you look at the gauge (who knows how accurate it is) but going by the markings it was running a little over 205 and now its a little over 185 so it has dropped the 20* I was looking for, good luck.
by tecmopar
Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:00 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2006 Magnum
Replies: 1
Views: 1054

2006 Magnum

How do you check that the tune and other changes you made were accepted into the cars computer. Do I just plug in the pred again and see whats got an asteric or is there some other trick.

Go to advanced search