Search found 3 matches

by paul@thrill-ride
Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Error every time I access CMR software
Replies: 7
Views: 9849

Re: RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Assuming you have 4.7.0.9.2 and recent version of DSDL installed. Try installing the 4.8.0.8 update found in http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=102&cmr=soft

Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up ...
by paul@thrill-ride
Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Error every time I access CMR software
Replies: 7
Views: 9849

RE: Error every time I access CMR software

I get the same error and did what JIM said and it still doesn't work any ideas?
by paul@thrill-ride
Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Access to the Advanced Forum
Replies: 75
Views: 84102

RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

I am dealer for Ford can I get access?

Go to advanced search